CHAPTER 38

NAMKYU'S POV

My body whole body was aching, I'm too tired to even open my eyes. I caress the other side of the bed expecting Hyungwon to be lying beside me but he's not there. Then I slightly open my eyes and saw him standing by the window with only a towel around his waist. Wait what is he doing there we're not inside our bedroom.

Then I remembered we are asked to attend to the Hwang's event for the Chae's formality but at the same time to get the informant Mr. Kwon who knows something about the incident at the ChaeS parking lot. But things gotten out of hand, Mr. Kwon was chased away by some random dudes, Hyungwon disappearing only to find out he was dragged by Hwang Mihye, then that asshole drank the bottle of wine that he knew there's a drugged in it. Now Changkyun arranged a hotel room for us to do another mission but since Hyungwon is drugged and he cannot resist the effect of it he had sex with me.

Wait?! WTF? Did I just past out while having sex with Hyungwon? And what about the mission? Did it failed because of me? I turn my head to look at Hyungwon, he was holding a sniper rifle. He looks so fucking hot standing there shooting using the rifle while he was half naked with some scratches visible on his lower back. After shooting five more bullets he calmly put the rifle down walking away from the window like there nothing happened. I was about to stand up but I suddenly feel uncomfortable as I felt something dripping down my inner thighs.

I look over at Hyungwon and when our eyes met, he quickly rush towards me offering a hand. His eyes grew big when he saw the semen leaking out of me then he look back up to my eyes. I can see the concern on his face.

"Stay there, I'll prepare you a hot bath" He said as he helped me to sit up handing me his button-up shirt for me to wear before he rushes inside the bathroom.

Once he went back at me he kneel on the floor in front of me resting his forehead against my knee. He stayed quiet there for a minute before lifting his head to look up at me. He grabbed both of my hands and stared rubbing circles on it using his thumb.

"Nami~ by any chance did I hurt you?" He asked without even looking at me as he keeps on rubbing circles on my hand. I lift my hand away from his and caress his cheeks making him look up at me. 

"Hyungwon if you really h---" I was cut off when I heard my phone ringing. "Give me a second" I said grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"Chang---"

"GIVE THE PHONE TO CHAE HYUNGWON RIGHT NOW" Changkyun said.

I didn't say a single thing and just passed the phone to Hyungwon. He grabbed the phone from my hand looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

"I WAS TALKING TO YOU THROUGH THE EAR PIECE BUT WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! IF YOU'RE NOT USING THE EAR PIERCE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST DISCONNECTED IT CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER SCENARIO WITH THE TWO OF YOU AGAIN" I can hear Changkyun's voice through the phone and it's not even on loudspeaker mode.

"Okay I'll hang up I'll disconnect the ear piece too" Hyungwon calmly said.

"I'm not done talking to you yet!" I heard Changkyun yell before Hyungwon completely hang up.

"Wait up" he said as he stood up and went to the nightstand where our things are. He wore my earpiece saying 'bye' before he completely disconnected with Changkyun.

"Hyungwon, I think Changkyun isn't finished talking to you" I said with concern.

"Don't worry about it" Hyungwon answered as he approached me. Putting his arms around my back and under my legs preparing to lift me up.