CHAPTER 29

NAMKYU'S POV

As soon as we arrived at the company building, I left Hyungwon heading my way to my previous office since I don't know where my brother's new office is. As soon as I open the door, Jihoon greeted me.

"Namkyu!! You're here?! I thought you was in the training camp" Jihoon said.

"Yeah I was sent there"

"Then how did you get back here? I thought once you came to the training camp you, can't get back here until you're officially a member of a squad" Jihoon said.

Then the door swung open revealing Yuto and Hwiyoung.

"Yoo! I bought some coff----- Namkyu?!" Hwiyoung was cut off as soon as his eyes landed on me.

"I never thought you'd be back so soon" Hwiyoung smiled at me.

"Then there's no need for us to find another member cause Namkyu is now back in our squad" Yuto said.

"No, no. I only came here to visit" I told them then their smiles faded away. "I wasn't transfer here at the HQ yet" I added.

"Good thing they allowed you to visit. When you're in training camp they won't allow you to go out until your training for 6 months finished" Jihoon said.

"I heard they recruit you and got transferred to the HQ as soon as possible then why are you being sent to the training camp now?" Yuto asked.

"I came here with Hyungwon, he was being called and he said that he'll bring me" I explained.

"Hyungwon? Chae Hyungwon, the young master?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Yeah"

"He's also in the training camp? I thought he'll just easily get the CEO position cause he's the successor?" Yuto asked.

"Then if he's just going to be the CEO, he shouldn't be training cause he won't be getting in a mission" Hwiyoung said.

"I even heard that he wasn't even interested working in this company" Jihoon said.

"I also don't know what he's doing in the training camp" I said.

"Maybe because you two made a fuss that's why both of you got sent there" I heard Sungkyu's voice. I turned around and saw him standing on the door way.

"Section Commander Kim" the boys greeted him.

"You really are a Section Commander now" I told him.

"I heard that the young master is coming and he brought you along and I'm right you'll be visiting here" Sungkyu said approaching me and giving me a hug.

"Now that you're staying there with the young master, did you sleep well last night? You two didn't made a fuss there right?" He asked.

I'm sure we didn't made a fuss there last nig---shit. Come to think of it, we slept together last night, didn't we bother the other rooms? I didn't said a thing, I can't even look at him in the face because I can feel my face burning up and I'm sure he'll notice something happened last night.

"Namkyu there you are" Hyungwon suddenly came in.

"Young master" The boys greeted him.

"Hyungwon I thought you're going to meet your father?" I asked him. Then Jihoon elbowed me.

"You just called him by his name?" Jihoon whispered at me.

"I don't mind it. Plus I'm not even interested in being your boss" Hyungwon said.