Chapter 23

NAMKYU'S POV

"And as for Namkyu, you are no longer part of Team 1 of Squad 1. You are no longer under Seungwoo's command neither mine" Sungkyu said. Wait? Is this about the mistake I've done earlier? I thought Section Commander Ahn asked not to tell the CEO about that incident.

"Wait, I thought Section Commander Ahn said that what happened won't get to the CEO?" Seungwoo asked.

"Yes, Namkyu won't be part of any squad because she was transferred to the training camp" Sungkyu explained.

"What? But I'm already a---"

"No buts, you're free to go home now pack your things and I'll bring you to the training camp after lunch" Sungkyu told me before leaving the office.

"What was that all about?" I asked myself.

------------
HYUNGWON'S POV

"That sister of yours is truly amazing" I told Wonshik as he drive.

"Amazing? Namkyu?" Wonshik asked.

"Yeah she shot me" I said. Then Wonshik quickly pulled over.

"What? You said she doesn't? Where are you hurt? Why didn't you tell your father earlier?" Wonshik panicked.

"Calm down dude, not literally but damn" I said then Wonshik sigh then hit me against my chest.

"You scared me right there" Wonshik said as he continues to drive. Then he turn the radio on.

"She was walking' around with a loaded, shotgun.
Ready to fire me a hot one.
It went bang! Bang! Bang!
Straight to my heart" the song played. And I cannot help but to think of Namkyu that moment.

She's ready amazing. The way she look while pointing the gun towards me. Damn, I didn't imagine that I would be crazy to be mesmerized by someone who almost shot me.

"Damn, I don't think I'll recover over her" I said then I heard Wonshik chuckled.

"Don't tell me you keep on falling for my sister?"

"She took me by surprise" I said sounding so serious.

"Dude don't fall too hard for my sister, I still won't accept you as my brother in law" Wonshik said eyes focus on the road.

"Hey!"

"Why? I just don't want my only sister to marry an asshole" Wonshik said.

"Yeah about that you never talk about having a brother" I said.

"You didn't asked"

"And about your sister? I didn't asked too?"

"No, I just don't want to introduce my sister" Wonshik said.

"Why? You know me too well why wouldn't you just introduce me instead of knowing her accidentally"

"That's the problem I know you too well that I know you'll never treat her better than me. I mean I'm already an asshole and I want someone who can treat her better than the way I treat her. And you're also an asshole and you play around worse than me" Wonshik said.

"Dude that's fucking hurts" I said and he laughed at me.

"Well truth hurts. Anyway since you already laid your hands on her please treat her better" Wonshik suddenly said.