CHAPTER 15

NAMKYU'S/JAEBOM'S POV

Once I arrived in our apartment I walk as quiet as I can. I grabbed my phone from my pocket but then I remembered that it was turned off so I just went straight upstairs.

"Kim Namkyu, we're have you been?" Namgil asked. There they are sitting on the small living room upstairs where Namgil used to study. He was not alone he was together with Sungkyu.

"Namkyu?" Namgil asked. Shit that time is scary.

"I was just, y-you know...." I was thinking of an excuse that they'll take the bait.

"Do you know we're so worried, we didn't even sleep waiting for you" Namgil said.

"I told you she's fine she's already grown up" Sungkyu said as he stood up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Namgil called me when he noticed that I was trying to escape.

"Hey Nami you out last night?" Wonshik suddenly came.

"So where were you last night?" Namgil asked me.

"At the PUB, we work ove-----"

"Namkyu I think you drop this" Wonshik suddenly handed a piece of paper to me.

"What was that?" Namgil asked.

"I think just a receipt, nothing important" I said grabbing the piece of paper from Wonshik without even checking what it is.

"Can I have a look?" Namgil asked. I was planning not to give it to him but he looks really mad right now so I have no choice but to hand it to him.

I just stood there looking at them nervously not knowing what they will see in that piece of paper.

"Kim Namkyu kindly explain this to us" Namgil said showing a piece of paper which is a motel receipt.

My eyes widen. The motel receipt from last night?! How am I going to explain this to my brothers?

"So we're all worrying here and you're out there spending a night with a guy? Wait no wonder Seungwoo wasn't at the team dinner last night" Sungkyu said.

"You have a team dinner? And I wasn't invited?! I am also part of the team even though I'm working on an especial mission" I said.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you still spend the night with Sengwoo" Sungkyu talked back.

"Does that matter right now?! Seriously fighting about team, right now? The problem here is who's the guy she spe----- wait did you just said Seungwoo?" Namgil suddenly realize.

"Yeah they're dating already" Sungkyu answered

"Why didn't you tell me? Are you really dating Seungwoo?" Namgil asked me.

"It's not Seungwoo" I answered.

"What? Then who the fuck are you dating?" Namgil asked.

"All this time I thought you're dating Sengwoo" Sungkyu said scratching the back of his head.

"Yes, I'm dating Seungwoo---"

"Then why did you just said it's not him" Namgil and Sungkyu asked.

"CAN YOU LET ME FINISH FIRST?!" I raised my voice a little to catch their attention.

"I don't fucking understand what you guys are talking about. You two are so noisy" Wonshik said referring to Namgil and Sungkyu. "I'm out a here, I'm off to work" Wonshik said before getting out of our apartment.