CHAPTER 33

NAMKYU'S POV

The moment I open my eyes I saw Hyungwon on the balcony with a cigarette on his hand and he seems like he was talking with someone through the phone. I was about to get up but I noticed that I'm only wearing a shirt.

"Oh you're up?" Hyungwon eyes landed on me. He threw his cigarette on the ashtray then ended his phone call before walking towards me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"6PM" Hyungwon respond.

"What?!?!"

"Why? You're out for a whole day?" He said.

"We are supposed to get back on the training camp yesterday evening"

"Did you forget what happened last night? You are so tired that I didn't even bother you"

"Why didn't you wake me up? They must be looking for us" I said searching for my phone.

"I already talked to them through the phone but they told us to get back there tonight" Hyungwon said as he stood up from the bed then went to the nightstand grabbing my phone. "I charged it, Seungwoo keeps on calling you, you should give him a call" He added.

I didn't respond to him and just took my phone from his hand.

"Yeah I wiped you clean last night, you can take a shower before we get going if you want to" Hyungwon said before making his way back to the balcony. After that he didn't talk to me.

-------------------

We just arrived at the parking lot, then suddenly his phone rang. He gesture to me to get in first as he pushed a button on the car remote unlocking the car before talking the call. I just gave him a nod before getting in the passenger seat. I look back at him and looks like he was arguing with someone on the phone. So I pulled put my phone from my pocket and decided to give Seungwoo a call. After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Namkyu?" He said from the other line. "Sorry I didn't mean to leave you like that yesterday, I just--"

"No, Seungwoo stop. I didn't call you because of that, no, actually I called because of what happened yesterday. I'm sorry I made a mistake I shouldn't have done that with you. It's a mistake let's just forget about that" I told him biting my lower lip nervous of what he'll respond to me.

"Alright, I finally get it. I know you choose Hyungwon over me and I'm sorry for having my way with you yesterday. I think I went rough, are you okay? You're not hurt right?" He said.

"No, it's not like I choose hi--- ahh, yeah after all this is my fault I shouldn't have done that with Hyungwon in the first place knowing that I have a boyfriend, I'm so sorry Seungwoo"

"Namkyu, I know it's just a mistake of what happened between you and Hyungwon, but I still love you I understand what you're feeling right now, come back to me I'll still accept you. I-I know t-that I don't give you enough time and I know you're just looking for something missing that I haven't been able to show y--"

"Seungwoo, let's just stop this now. I'm sorry"

"Wait Namkyu, you just said that you didn't choos---" With that I just ended the call.

"Argh! I really messed up I shouldn't have slept with the both of them at the same time what am I thinking" I talked to myself palming my face ashamed of what I've been doing yesterday. Then I was startled with a knock on the window, it was Hyungwon.