CHAPTER 19

NAMKYU'S POV

As we went down on the parking lot I was being carried by Wonshik in a bridal style. Then Hyungwon following us behind. My face was buried against Wonshik's chest the whole time because of embarrassment. I'm embarrassed to be seen carried as we went out of this hotel and the fact that I'm with two guys, people might misunderstood things.

"Is he that good for him to knock you off like this?" Wonshik asked once we got to the underground parking lot.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said.

"Does he suck?" Wonshik asked.

"I'll leave it to your imagination" I responded.

"She's trembling under me and that was kinda hot" Hyungwon proudly said.

"Shut up you asshole"

"How can you talk about that with her own brother?" Wonshik raised his voice.

"She's just too adorable and s--"

"Just shut your mouth" I told him and he do what I've told him.

"Open the door" Wonshik said and Hyungwon open the car door for the backseat.

Wonshik slowly bend down getting me in the backseat. Then there's Hyungwon's hand against my head, protecting my head from hitting somewhere. Once I got in Wonshik was about to get to the driver's seat but he notice that Hyungwon was about to get in the backseat with me.

"Leave my sister alone, you sit in the passenger's seat" Wonshik said pulling Hyungwon by his shirt.

Once Wonshik and Hyungwon went in the car we started to take off. The air was getting awkward none of us try to speak up. Then a phone broke the silence.

"Namkyu your boyfriend must be looking for you" Hyungwon said without looking at me.

"I left my phone in the PUB" I responded.

"That's mine" Wonshik said as he answered his phone.

"Hyung?" I heard Wonshik said. My eyes grew big, my brothers must be looking for me. Then I saw Wonshik look at me through the mirror.

"Yeah, don't worry, she's with me" Wonshik said before ending the call.

"W-who's that?" I asked.

"You're lucky it's just Sungkyu hyung who called" Wonshik said. "He said he's calling you but you aren't answering" he added.

"I left my phone in the PUB" I said.

"Wait, what PUB? Hyungwon's?" Wonshik asked. "What are you doing at his PUB don't tell me you went there to hook up?" He added.

I just can't tell him why I'm there. Hyungwon will knew that I was sent by his father if I tell Wonshik everything.

"She works there" Hyungwon answered.

"I thought you're w---- no there's something you're not telling me. Let's have a talk at home" Wonshik said.

"So you're not coming to work?" Hyungwon asked.

"After railing my sister you want her to work with those legs?" Wonshik gave Hyungwon a death glare.

"Fine, I'll tell Hongbin you're not feeling well" Hyungwon said.

The rest of the drive was so quiet. We stopped in front of the PUB, Hyungwon and Wonshik getting in leaving me inside the car. Then after few minutes Wonshik went out with my stuffs with him and went back in the car. Wonshik isn't saying a word. He just stayed silent until we reach our home.