Chapter 21

HYUNGWON'S POV

I quickly went to ChaeS to meet my father after I heard everything what happened from Leo hyung. I head straight towards my father's office.

"Sir, you cannot just come in there without informing the CEO" his secretary said.

"Do I even need permission? I'm his only son" I said.

"But s-sir still, I have to inform the CEO first" his secretary said but I just ignored him and went straight to my father's office.

"What exactly happened three years ago when mother died?" I asked as soon as I came inside finding out that my father, Mr. Park and Section Commander Lee was talking.

"S-son, let's not talk about that" my father said.

"Why? Are you hiding something? There's something happened that day. There's someone behind it. Mom didn't died because of a car accident. It was planned" I told him.

"Hyungwon, you never greeted me last time you came here" Mr. Park said but I just ignored him.

"Father, you knew something about it right? You knew someone was behind it all" I said.

"I'll take the young master outside" Section Commander Lee said as he stand up from his seat then approach me.

"No, no. I won't go out until I heard it from my own father. You knew something was off that day. You know someone was behind it" I said

"Let's just go outside young master" Section Commander Lee said grabbing me by my arm pulling me with him.

"No! Father you knew right? Tell me y---"

"Calm down sir, I'll tell you everything I know" Section Commander Lee whispered at me so I end up following him all the way outside my father's office.

"You should have approach him calmer" Section Commander Lee said as he walk all the way to the elevator while I follow him. "I heard VIXX Squad was still with you after that accident" he said.

"Why do you care? I didn't follow you to talk about who I'm with. Just spill what you know" I said straight to the point.

"I was their Section Commander that time. They're under my team" he confessed.

"So you know what happened that day?"

"Yeah, I became the Section Commander of the special squad because the CEO trust me more than the other. That day, that mission was supposed to be a secret since your life was in danger since you're a child" Section Commander Lee told me. Then the elevator door opened. He walk out making his way all the way out of the building and I end up following him.

"As what I've heard, it was really a secret mission" I whispered to myself.

Once we got to the building's entrance Ravi was about to greet me but his eyes landed on Section Commander Lee.

"I was right, you guys didn't disband at all" Section Commander Lee smiled as soon as he see Ravi.

"Sir" Ravi greeted saluting to Mr. Lee (Section Commander Lee).

"You don't have to do that, you're not working under me now" Mr. Lee chuckled.

"Hyungwon why are you with Mr. Lee?" Ravi asked me.

"He said he'll tell me everything he know about my mother's death" I said.

------------
NAMKYU'S POV

The next day I went to the ChaeS Company. I went inside our office finding Jihoon and Hwiyoung inside.

"Namkyu you haven't show your face these past days are you okay?" Jihoon asked me and I gave them a smile.

"I'm perfectly fine" I told them. "And yeah I've bought coffee for all of you but looks like they're not here?" I said putting the cup of coffees down the table.

"They must be walking around somewhere, you know those three" Hwiyoung said.

I sat down on my table checking if there's some mail for me or something to do. Then the door swung open revealing Seungwoo.

"Seungwoo-ah" I greeted him with a smile. Then he quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the locker room.

He look at me from head to toe. Then when our eyes met get quickly pulled me into a hug. Arms around my waist then his other hand against my head.

"I was worried for nothing" he said then pull away grabbing me by my shoulders. "Glad you're okay" he said.

"What? Why wouldn't I?"

"That night, I didn't pick you up then early in the morning, team leader Kim, I mean your brother called me asking me if I'm with you since your phone is cannot be reach" he said. Then I recall that night.

"I was worried and I also tried to call you but you're phone is off. Then later in your brother called me that you're with your third brother" he explained.

"Then why are you worried up until now?" I asked him.

"Yesterday you didn't even come to work so I thought that you didn't come home yet and he just said that for me not to get worried" Seungwoo said.

Then I remembered that I was just laying on my bed all day since Hyungwon almost broke my back. And I feel bad for Seungwoo. Now how can I tell him that I've cheated?

"Seungwoo-ah, I know we've only been dating for months. I have something to tell you" I said grabbing both of his hands.

"What's this? Are you going to tell me that I don't need to get worried? Namkyu, I know you're a strong woman but still it's dangerous out there. I just can't imagine losing you" he said caressing my face.

Now, I feel guiltier. What have I done? I'm sorry Seungwoo.

"Seungwoo, that night..... It's about that night..... I - I've c----"

I was cut off when I heard the door outside swung open making it hit the wall. Seungwoo and I quickly went outside to check what's going on.

"What's going on here?" Seungwoo asked.

Then I saw Yuto panting heavily while Jihoon, Hwiyoung and my brother Sungkyu look shocked.

"Section Commander Lee of Squad 1 was found dead at the underground parking lot" Yuto said.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
THANK YOU FOR PATIENTLY WAITING FOR MY UPDATE EVERY WEEK.
-TM