CHAPTER 9

SUNGKYU'S POV

I was walking around the company when I bumped into Jackson.

"Team Leader Kim I---- oh another recruit?" Jackson asked when his eyes landed on the guy walking beside me. "You sure has a lot of new recruits huh? But aren't your members are already completed?" He added.

"Mind your own business Jackson, you're slacking off again" I told him.

"I'm Jackson Wang member of the special operation squad" Jackson said introducing himself to the guy beside me.

"I'm Jaebom. Nam Jaebom" the guy beside me said.

"We won't get a chance to work together, but do your best Jaebom" Jackson said then he went near me.

"He looks like a femboy, he doesn't even look tough" He whispered at me. "Good luck with him" he said patting me by my shoulder before walking away.

"Annoying" Jaebom said.

We made our way in our office finding the other four of my team inside. They greeted me as I get in.

"Namkyu isn't with you?" Seungwoo asked.

"Alright team we have a new member" I told them making Jaebom stand beside me.

"My name is Nam Jaebom. From now on I'll be working alongside with you guys" Jaebom said.

"Wait, why do we suddenly have a new member?" Hwiyoung asked.

"Do the company have a new rule??" Jihoon asked. "There should be five member each team right? Why do we have another one?" He added.

"Then that makes us six membered team" Yuto said.

"There's only five in our team" I told them.

"Wait, how about Namkyu?" Seungwoo asked.

"Don't worry about her. So from now one we'll be working together with Jaebom" I said.

-----------
Once it was already lunch break. Jaebom, Jihoon, Yuto and Hwiyoung went to the cafeteria together. Then there's Seungwoo.

"Hyung I know it is rude to ask this but why is that guy working with us?" Seungwoo asked me. "He doesn't really look that tough plus he's more like a femboy I don't really get it why he's in our team. I mean he should be at least at the support team or trainees" he added.

"Looks like you don't like him huh? Just keep it up for a while" I told him.

"I don't know your reasons but guess I have no choice" he said before walking away.

"Seungwoo, isn't it rude to call someone a femboy?"

"Sorry about I just can't find words to describe him. Okay I'm just pissed that he suddenly came in our team to replace Namkyu" Seungwoo said.

"We can't do anything about that it's her decision after all" I said.

"Sorry, but if I haven't leave her alone that won't happen to her" he said bowing to me as he apologized.

"What are you sorry for? No one wanted it to happen and that's not your fault. Still thank you for looking after my sister" I told him making him lift his head up and look directly at me.

"But where did you get that new guy? It'll be troublesome to take a new and inexperienced guy in the team. You should have just take Zuho back in our team instead of him" Seungwoo said.

"I know you grew closer with Zuho since he's been with us but you quickly accepted Namkyu. By any chance do you like my sister?" I asked him.

"No! Why would I? I just- I mean she's your sister so I should treat her well plus I'm her sunbae after all" Seungwoo said avoiding an eye contact with me.

"Then you should also be nice to Jaebom since you're his sunbae after all" I told him.

"Yeah I'll----- wait what? That's different. There's something about him that I don't like"

"Seungwoo, you're easy to read. You like my sister right? Everyone in our team knows, but I don't think if Namkyu gets it" I teased him and his face turned red. So you really like my sister huh?

"Yeah I like her, I mean who would hate her everyone here likes her"

"Stop denying it Seungwoo, I can see it in your face"

"Wait? How did we get to that topic? We're talking about Jaebom here not what I felt towards your sister" Seungwoo said.

"You're good at changing topics huh?" I laughed at him.

"So the thing here is, if I treated Jaebom nicely you won't talk about what I felt towards Namkyu?" He asked I didn't answer him. I just stare at him.

"Fine, I'll treat Jaebom nicely" he give in.

"That's good then, but still you like my sister huh?" I teased him again.

"There's no use being nice to Jaebom if you'll open up that topic to me" Seungwoo said getting back to his seat.

"I'm not against you if you like her. You're really a reliable person and I trust you but still you have to be nice towards Jaebom" I told him.

"Why you pushing me to be nice towards Jaebom?"

"Cause he'll be under your care" I told him and then the door. There's Jihoon, Hwiyoung, Yuto and Jaebom.

"You guys already finished with lunch?" I asked.

"No, we think it's unfair to eat without the two of you so we just ordered some foods" Jihoon said revealing the plastic bag on his hand.

"Come on Hyung, we should at least eat together since we have a newbie here" Hwiyoung said. I stood up from my seat and joined them on the table.

"I'm going out" Seungwoo said.

"What's with Seungwoo being salty?" Yuto asked me.

"Well, definitely about Namkyu suddenly leaving our team I guess" Jihoon said.

"But Namkyu left for the best right Hyung?" Yuto asked me and I just gave him a smile.

"Nah, he must be more salty since Jaebom quickly replace Namkyu" Hwiyoung said.

"Sunbae, you should at least eat lunch before you get going" Jaebom suddenly we to Seungwoo.

Seungwoo tried to shake Jaebom off but Jaebom still asked him to join us. Then in the end Seungwoo choose to stay.

"Okay since we have Jaebom is our newbie here we should work harder. I know it was so sudden that Namkyu left our team but trust me Jaebom joined us for the best" I told them and the other three quickly agreed while Seungwoo still acting salty. Then the office phone suddenly rang.

"I'll go get it" Hwiyoung said rushing to get the phone. After having a short talk he ended the call.

"Sir, it's from Mr. Chae. He wants to meet you in his office" Hwiyoung said.

"I have to get going. Seungwoo I let you look after Jaebom" I said before heading out.

"Hyung wait up" Seungwoo followed me outside the office. "You really want me to stay with Jaeb--"

"Be nice to Jaebom first before approaching my sister" I whispered at him patting him on his shoulder before I walk away. You really should be nice towards Jaebom after all.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
It's been a while since the last time I updated! Sorry for the long wait.
~TM