Chapter 44

NAMKYU'S POV

"Nami, you awake?" We both heard a knock on the door, it was Namgil's voice.

"Shit, get off" I said as I quickly head to my closet to change into a new clothes. Good thing Namgil always wait for me to open the door.

"Hide" I mouthed as I throw the clothes that have been discarded to Hyungwon.

"Where???" Hyungwon asked.

"Get behind the door" I instructed him and he do what I told him.

"How do I look?" I asked him making sure there wasn't a trace that we've done something here in my room.

"Nami?" Namgil called me once again before knocking on the door.

"Okay, I'm up. Give me a sec" I acted out making him believe that I really just got up from bed.

"Wonie?"

"You smells like sex" he said. I give him a serious look then he laughed.

"Nahh you good" he said. "Just fix your hair here" he helped me with my hair.

I told Hyungwon so be quiet once again before I open the door to greet Namgil.

"You just woke up?" Namgil asked me.

"Yeah, why??"

"I don't see Hyungwon around the house so maybe you see him?" Namgil said.

I knew it that will be the first thing you'll do once you wake up, find Hyungwon. He'll be more protective once he find out that Hyungwon actually slept in my room instead of the sofa.

"Last night I left him, he was getting ready to sleep on the sofa" I lied.

He was actually planning to sleep on the sofa but I invited him in my room. Then I heard Hyungwon chuckled, reaching out a hand I cover his mouth to keep him quiet.

"Last night???"

"Yeah, I went down for a bit to check on you guys" I said

"Didn't Hyungwon do something weird to you?" Nam Gil asked.

"Who? Hyungwon? No, he wasn't even drunk an---" I was cut off.

"He doesn't need to be drunk to do weird things to you" Wonshik suddenly appeared behind Namgil. "So where's Hyungwon? I have something to tell him" He added looking at me directly into my eyes.

"I already told Namgil that I haven't see him" I lied once again looking back at Wonshik. He just look at me one last time and nodded before walking towards the sofa to sit.

"Don't you have work today?" Woshik suddenly asked Namgil out of nowhere. So he understood me right away huh?

"I'll go later" Namgil quickly respond then his phone rang, he told us to excuse him for a minute before heading in his room. I was about to call Wonshik when Namgil look back at us. "We're not done talking okay? I'll get back once I finish this call" He said before shutting the door close.

I look at Wonshik and told him to stay quiet making him nod at me. I quickly let go of Hyungwon's mouth and grab him on his collar pushing him out of my room. "Please bring him at Sungkyu's room and ask him to cover up for me" I told Wonshik.

"I should greet your older brother before I head down" Hyungwon teased receiving a slight punch from Wonshik.

"you asshole don't get Nami in trouble, now come with me" Wonshik said pulling Hyungwon by his wrist as they head downstairs.