Chapter 24

NAMKYU'S POV

"I'm Agent 007, it must be nice to work w------ YOU?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE NAMKYU?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HYUNGWON?!"

We both asked at the same time. I can't believe that I'll be staying here with him.

"Looks like you two already know each other, then that will be great. I'll leave you guys together I have something to take about with Mr. Jung" Mr. Yoon said leaving the eight of us behind.

"You two already knew each other huh? So I guess we'll all get along" Agent 002 said.

"Since we're not on duty today, there's no need for us to call each other by code names" Agent 001 said.

"I'm Lee Minhyuk" Agent 003 said.

"Son Hyunwoo, leader of the team but they call me Shownu for short" Agent 001 said.

"I'm Lee Hoseok just call me Wonho" Agent 002 said.

"Yoo Kihyun, the brain of the team" Agent 004 said.

"Shut up, don't be so over confident. We all know who the brain here is" Minhyuk said. "That's Im Changkyun, the real brain" he added referring to Agent 006, the guy who drive earlier. I gave him a look and he just nodded at me.

"I'm Lee Jooheon" Agent 005 said.

"Well as you heard from this asshole, I'm Kim Namkyu" I said.

"Excuse me who are you calling asshole?" Hyungwon asked me but I just ignored him.

"And this asshole beside me is Chae Hyungwon if you happen to not know him yet" I said and that made them all laugh.

"Are you happen to be related to the CEO" Minhyuk asked then Kihyun hit him by the head.

"He's the young master, Mr. Yoon told us earlier" Kihyun said.

"Who cares about him being the young master he's here to work with us plus we're you're sunbaes after all" Changkyun said with a smirk on his face. "I'll see you guys later and don't disturb me" he added before walking away making his way to the stairs.

"You're just going to jerk in front of your computer again" Jooheon shouted then Changkyun put out his middle as he walk.

"You two seems to be close with each other" Minhyuk said.

"We're so close that we even became one and ----" I quickly elbowed Hyungwon stopping him from talking.

"He used to be my boss" I quickly cut him off.

"Then it won't be a problem then I'll see you guys later" Kihyun said before walking away.

"Hyungwon will show you your room" Shownu said.

"Why does it have to be Hyungwon?" I asked them.

"Byeeee~" Minhyuk respond then the rest of them leave us behind.

"Come on I'll show you" Hyungwon said gesturing me to follow him.

"Why does it have to be you" I murmured to myself.

"Excuse me are you saying something?" Hyungwon asked.

"I said why are you here? I though you wouldn't want to work at your father's company?" I asked.

"It's just that, once I start working for him the other employees won't treat me normal. And I'm sure he'll hand over the CEO place to me someday" Hyungwon respond walking all the way to the second floor.