CHAPTER 10

HYUNGWON'S POV

"What she quit?" I asked Hongbin.

"Yeah she didn't even said a thing to me" Hongbin told me as he count the money on the counter.

"Find someone to replace her" I told him.

"We should find another guy, it's really hard to keep up with girls" Hongbin suggested.

"It's up to you, you're the one who always spend time here so means you're the one dealing with a newbie" I said

"Why don't you just come to your father's company? He wanted you to take over right? I mean that's a lot better than running this PUB" Hongbin said.

"How about you why don't you guys come back too?" I asked him. "You know this is the only dream that my mother wanted to"

"That's also the reason why we're here" Hongbin said. Then the front door opened.

"Hyung it's already late why did you come?" I asked Jaehwan who just came in.

"I heard your female worker quit. So I came here to help" Jaehwan said.

"You should have come earlier when we're still open" Hongbin said.

"Okay I'll leave it to you guys. After you clean up lock up this place. I'll head upstairs now" I said leaving them behind as I went upstairs to my room.

Damn I haven't seen that women these past few days. I wonder if she went back abroad or something. If only I know where she live. Kim Namkyu where the hell are you? If I'm with Father right now I definitely had a background check on you to know everything about you.

-----------------
Few days have past and I haven't heard of Namkyu. We still don't have a new worker to help us out. I've been also working here in my own PUB helping my workers since we lack of employees. Then a guy walk in gaining my attention. He was just wearing black pants, black shirt and a black jacket over it but he still manage to pull that off. He's beautiful. Wait what am I saying he's a guy after all.

"Excuse me is the owner here?" He asked.

"I'm the owner"

"Oh sorry, I saw the flyers outside. Are you still looking for workers?" He asked.

"Are you interested in working here? If yes, then you're already an employee you can start now" I said out of nowhere.

"Boss isn't it a bit early for that? You don't even know him yet" Hongbin suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Sorry for the late introduction. I'm Nam Jaebom and if it's okay to you I'll come back tomorrow and bring my resume with me" He said.

"There's no need for that, you can start whenever you like" I smiled at him. Damn he's so beautiful.

"Are you hitting on him?" Hongbin punched me lightly against the back of my head.

"What?! Who? He's a guy, we're both guy" I respond to Hongbin. "So what do you say?" I asked looking back at Jaebom.

"I'll come back tomorrow and bring my resume so that he can trust me" Jaebom said referring to Hongbin.

"Okay then see you tomorrow" Hongbin coldly said.

"What about you stay for a while and have a drink with me?"

"We still have work" Hongbin said punching me once again. "We'll see you tomorrow before we open. Thank you" Hongbin said to Jaebom.