Chapter 22

NAMKYU'S POV

"Section Commander Lee of Squad 1 was found dead at the underground parking lot" Yuto said. Our section commander is dead?

"Stay here" Seungwoo told me. Then he and Sungkyu went out together rushing all the way to the underground parking lot.

"You're not gonna do something?" I asked Jihoon, Yuto and Hwiyoung but they didn't say a thing they just stood there.

I quickly run outside our office rushing down towards the underground parking lot. Then there's a lot a people gathered around. I squeeze myself in the crowd to see what made out section commander dead.

"Everyone get back to your offices!" Section Commander Ahn said. Then there's Sungkyu and Seungwoo putting a yellow tape around the crime scene to avoid someone to get through.

"Do you really think that Section Commander Lee commit suicide?" One of the guy beside me said.

"That's what Director Park believes" the other guy respond.

"Director Park?" I asked them and them both nodded.

"Yeah he came here earlier after hearing the news" the guy said.

"He even came near at Section Commander Lee to check him and he believes that it was suicide since Section Commander Lee was holding the gun" the guy added.

"Why would Section Commander Lee do that?" I asked.

"Who knows? But I heard he was the one in charge with the special squad when the wife of CEO died" the other guy said.

"Maybe he's guilty about that?"

"But shouldn't be the one responsible for the CEO's wife's death are those guys who's present with her during the car crash?"

"Do you guys know enough about that accident you're talking about?" I asked them and they went quiet.

Then Seungwoo's eyes landed on me.

"Why are you here? Didn't I told you to stay in the office?" He said holding me with both of my shoulder.

"Everyone! Get back to your offices now!" Section Commander Ahn said making his way beside Seungwoo.

"Who's this? One of your team member?" Section Commander Ahn said referring to me.

"Sir! Squad 1 T--"

"She's my lover" Seungwoo said cutting me off.

"You should send your lover to much safer place. Only authorized person should be here" Section Commander Ahn said.

"Namkyu, look here. You should get back to the office" Seungwoo said. Then something behind him caught my attention.

It was a tall slim guy. He looks suspicious. He's wearing a black jacket, hat and a face mask covering his face. Is he checking if Section Commander Lee is dead?

"Namkyu, are you listening to me?" Seungwoo asked me.

"Just do what your boyfriend told you, you shouldn't be here" Section Commander Ahn said.

"Who's that?" I asked them referring to the guy who was standing at the parking entrance.

"Namkyu you shouldn't get involved in here" Seungwoo said. Then I look over to the suspicious guy he was about to get away. I quickly rush getting across the yellow tape they put.

"Where are you going?" Section Commander Ahn asked.

I quickly grabbed his gun and run after the suspicious guy.