Chapter 25

NAMKYU'S POV

"Namkyu? You already left? Why didn't you tell me?" Seungwoo asked from the other line.

"You are so busy that you don't even have a chance to talk to me" I said.

"It's just that I've told you not to--"

"That's the problem Seungwoo. You told me not to butt in but I'm also part of the team. Do you find it annoying? Do you think I just keep on getting on your way? Shit. If we're just going to argue then I'm ending the call" I said and I was about to end the call.

"Namkyu wait, wait it's not like that. I was just worried about you. I don't want you to put in danger. You understand that right?" Seungwoo said.

"You know Seungwoo. Right before I become your girlfriend I'm already doing this job. You know what kind of job we're doing but you still asked me out" I said

"Namkyu, okay I'm sorry. You'll forgive me right?"

"Seungwoo, I would never hol--"

"Ah yeah did you already leave for the training camp?" Seungwoo asked me.

"Yeah, Sungkyu drop me here earlier. And about this place, this isn't really a t---"

"Who are you talking to? Your lover?" Hyungwon suddenly came from behind. Body was pressing against my back.

"Are you with someone?" Seungwoo said in the other line.

"Hold on a sec" I told Seungwoo then I turned around facing Hyungwon.

"What are you doing? Can you leave me alone" I mouthed making sure that Seungwoo can't hear it. I rolled my eyes on him before getting back to my phone conversation with Seungwoo.

"Sorry what are you saying?" I asked Seungwoo.

"I'm really sorry I wasn't able say goodbye to you before you go" Seungwoo said.

"Ah no, no. It's fine. I understand that you're busy" I said.

"I know it wasn't nice to stay in a training camp......." Seungwoo keep on talking about the incident happened earlier. Then Hyungwon lean forward, bring his ears near my phone.

"What are you doing? Your hair is dripping move away" I whispered at Hyungwon. I was so busy arguing with Hyungwon, pushing him away so that I can talk with my boyfriend peacefully.

"Seungwoo-ah I'm finished taking a shower. You can shower now" I heard an unfamiliar voice of a girl from the other line. Where is he at a time like this?

"Should I order room service while you shower?" I heard the girl once again. I didn't think twice and ended the call. Who is she?

"You alright?" Hyungwon asked peeking from my shoulder checking if I'm alright. I'm sure it's a girl. Hyungwon probably heard it too that's why he's asking me if I'm alright.

"What was that?" I asked myself. Convincing myself that she was nothing personal to Seungwoo.

But what am I really doing right now? Why am I acting like this? Then my phone rang again. I check it and saw that Seungwoo sent a message.

From: Seungwoo
I'll talk to you later. I have something to do.

From: Namkyu
let's talk tomorrow I'm tired.