CHAPTER 3

NAMKYU'S POV

"May I?" He asked.

My heart beat faster than before. I was frozen unable to answer him. I was just right there looking away. Then his hands landed on my waist.

"Just push me away if you don't like it" he whispered at me. Then he pulled me closer to him making me hold into his shoulder. His hands pulling me closer to him, making me feel him. Shit he's hard.

He was staring at me as he made me grind against his member. I was holding back my moan. My mind was telling me to push him away but my body isn't doing the same. When he pulled me closer his hard shaft made a contact with my clit making me jolt.

"You like it there?" He asked as he started to kiss me on my neck once again. Then down to my collar bone giving it a nice suck. He give me a lick before he pulled away. Then gripping my breast.

"You sure have a small boobs" he said out of nowhere killing the mood.

I pushed his hand away. "Then don't hold it if you don't like it" I said.

I was about to get off of him but then his hands went to my butt and pulled me closer.

"But you have a nice butt you know" He smiled at me. Then I push him by his chest away from me.

"We'll stop here for tonight" he said ruffling my hair. He pulled away from me and get out from the tub. Wrapping the towel on his waist then looking back at me.

"Hurry and get out here" he said before going out. What the heck just happened?

------------------
I went out of the bathroom wearing a robe. Then there's Hyungwon drying off our clothes with a blower.

"You took so long I thought you fell asleep there" he said then handing me the blower.

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom, I have some business to do" he said.

He really dry these clothes with a blower huh? I just stayed there blow-drying our clothes. He has a kind side but still he's an asshole. He was taking so long inside the bathroom and I feel sleepy.

"Don't sleep" he said placing his hand on my head.

"You took so long, did you take a shit?"

"That's definitely not a shit that came out" he said sitting beside me.

"So annoying" I whispered to myself. Then he grabbed my chin and guide me to look over him.

"Why are you expecting something since I told you to hurry and get out of the bath?" He asked, staring right into my eyes.

"No"

"You're blushing" he said. "But I'm deadass serious don't show that lewd expression to anyone" he whispered at me.

Shit! What to do? I can feel my cheeks burning. I shrugged away and shoved the blower towards him.

"Your face is red" he said but I just ignored him and get to bed.

"Don't even try to do something weird" I told him then cover myself with the blanket.

Shitttttt, why did I even end up here? If I just run away earlier I wouldn't be spending night here. Then he pulled the blanket off of me.

"I won't let you sleep like that" he said. Don't tell me he want to....