CHAPTER 28

HYUNGWON'S POV

The next day, I was too tired to get up or even open my eyes, moving my hands on the other side. Cupping the bedsheet if Namkyu was still beside me. Rubbing my eyes, I slowly open my eyes checking if she was still there. But as soon as I open my eyes she was not there. Maybe she remembered what happened last night and she regrets it.

I pushed myself up and went down from my bed. (A/N: it's a bunk bed. They both slept at Hyungwon's bed, which is the one above since they messed up Namkyu's last night 😉)

"You're up, I was about to wake you up" Namkyu suddenly went out of the bathroom. "Help me with the mattress, let's bring it outside" she said. She's acting normal and she doesn't look like she's avoiding me.

I help her carry the mattress and brought it outside letting it rest under the sun. Then Minhyuk came.

"Something's wrong?" Minhyuk asked referring to the mattress.

"I accidentally spilled my beer last night" she said. I'm pretty sure that she doesn't want to talk about last night and we're gonna pretend that it never happened.

"You two seems like a little closer today than yesterday when you met each other" Minhyuk said.

"Well, we had a talk last night and it kinda went well" Namkyu said. "I got something to do back in our bedroom, then I'll leave you guys here" she added before going back in.

"Does something happened?" Minhyuk asked me while he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked him.

"What? I'm just happy that things went well with both of you" Minhyuk said.

"I should go now, I have to help Namky----" I told him as I walk away from him.

"The real reason why I'm here is related to work" Minhyuk said making me stopped from walking. "You're being call to the headquarters, Changkyun got a call" he added.

I just nodded and went back inside the house checking if I can help Namkyu with anything. There she was fixing my bed.

"Namkyu, you can get down here. I should be the one fixing it" I told her then she just smiled at me.

"No, I'm almost finished just a second" she said then getting back at fixing the bed. Then few seconds later she let her feet fall down from my bed.

"I also slept here last night so it's fine" she answered, I just nodded helping her to get down. Carrying her like a little girl down from the top bed.

"About last night, umm... Thank you" she said.

I was quite alarm that she suddenly open that topic but I'm not sure where she's thanking me. Wait don't tell me that she was thanking me for having sex with her, does that mean nothing more? Did I just got used again?

"Don't get me wrong, the sex was grea--- no... I mean for taking care of me" she said. I got lost of word and I just gave her a smile then a knock came to our door, swinging it open revealing Changkyun.

"Did I bother you two?" He asked.

"No, no" Namkyu quickly denied it.

"I got a message from the HQ, the CEO wants your attention Hyungwon" Changkyun said.

"Right now??" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Bring Namkyu too" Changkyun added before closing the door.