You follow Taehyung and Mi Young down several hallways, anxiety climbing with each step. You can't help but agonize over a certain black-headed man who almost certainly will not be pleased to see you again. You groan, replaying the chaotic events of last night over in your head for the millionth time.

"Did you say something, y/n-sshi?" The silver-haired man leading you asks, turning slightly towards you.

"Oh no, sorry. Just clearing my throat is all" you say quickly, not realizing you had actually made a noise.

Again, as if he can read your thoughts, Taehyung smiles assuringly. "Don't be nervous - they're great guys. And they're going to be so excited to meet you! Who wouldn't be?"

You know exactly who wouldn't be.

You simply smile back at him. Coming to the end of the hallway, Taehyung stops in front of a single door. Without pausing, he opens it, stepping inside and motioning again for you to follow. Mi Young steps in behind him. Taking a deep breath, trying desperately to calm your racing heart, you follow suit.

Walking through the door, you find yourself in a break room of sorts. It's a spacious, comfortable room, painted with soft beige tones. Soft, golden light floods in from large windows on the far end of the room. One side of the room is lined with soft, plush couches. An ornate rug dons the floor, and atop it is a large table with benches on either side. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. But none of this really registers with you.

You are too busy noticing the five men spread out around the room. Three of them are sitting at the table, playing some sort of game, while the other two are lounging on the couches, looking at their phones.

You have seen these men before, in pictures, videos, award shows, and so on. Never in a million years did you think you'd be meeting them in person. You stand behind Taehyung, hiding as best as you can as the other five men look up at the sound of the door closing behind you.

You start to worry that they'll be able to hear your heart trying to beat its way out of your chest.

"There you are, Tae! We were starting to-" one of the men starts to say, rising from his seat on the couch. He stops when he notices that Taehyung is not alone. Peeking out quickly, you see the man who spoke.

Already the tallest man in the room, he is somehow made even taller by his confident, commanding presence. Pushing aside his faded, orangish hair, he gives you all a welcoming, dimpled smile. "Mi Young-sshi! So nice to see you again. And who is this?" Namjoon says, peering around Taehyung, who has just taken notice of the fact that you are hiding behind him. He moves aside, taking your shoulders and steering you forward, pushing you further into the room.

"This is y/n-sshi! She is a friend of Mi Young-sshi and a new member of the Big Hit team! But guess what? She is part of the new international fan communication department! Isn't that wonderful?" Taehyung says happily, hands clamped tightly on your shoulders to keep you from retreating backwards.

One of the men at the table turns at that, red hair swinging as he does so. His smile lights up the room, dazzling you. "Really? That's great news!" Says Hoseok cheerfully, also rising from his seat as he faces you.

The other two men at the table stand as well. The shorter of the two flicks his blonde hair out of his eyes and smiles brightly at you, eyes turning into two crescent moons as he does so. "We've been so excited for this new department. You have to tell us all about it!" Jimin says eagerly.