My New Manager is a High Schooler?

I pulled my hood a little lower to conceal my face as I walked through the snow-covered streets. Snow had begun to fall just last week. It was strange how late it started to come down. From what my brother told me, snow usually began to fall late October to early November. But it was almost December now. Weird...

Despite the dreary weather, I wore dark sunglasses. The sun wasn't shining or anything, but after what had happened at the restaurant, I wasn't so keen on people recognizing my face on the streets. I shoved my hands in my pockets and quickened my pace. It was around 10 o'clock, meaning I was three hours late to work. That means I would be three hours behind teaching the boys of BigBang the dances for their world tour. Of course, I had called the President to inform him that I would be coming late. After pulling an all-nighter to choreograph the dances I had been procrastinating to make, I was much too tired to go to work. But I had to get it done. They only had three weeks until they had to leave for the tour.

As I continued to walk briskly through the snow, I thought of all the awful things that had happened recently. They were coming too fast for me to handle, and it was starting to eat away at me. No matter how much I tried to keep my chin up, I always strayed back to the dark side of my thoughts. My life was so peaceful, and then boom! Just like that, my life changed for the worse. At least there were still some people in my life who were willing to go to great lengths to defend me. And I was thankful for them.

Suddenly, a thought itched at the back of my head. It was something, but I didn't know what. It was on the tip of my tongue. A memory hiding just behind a thin veil. My brain tried to pinpoint it, but nothing I did could grasp it. What was I trying to remember? My mind strained to grab the fleeting memory. Furrowing my eyebrows, I placed two fingers on my temples. I concentrated as hard as I could. Was it something like a dream, maybe? Yes! A dream! The one I had with the reoccurring of the scene of my kiss with Seunghyun. And then there was the serene park with the stream and the big tree. After that...the storm. That sounded much too familiar. It started out with a scandal, and then it was a peaceful for a while. And then everything went to chaos.

Just like my reality. First, it was the scandal with Jiyong, and then the few calm hours before the storm. Before the world discovered our little mishap and went ballistic. Were they related?

My thoughts were cut off when I saw a young girl approach me. She wore a short red and green plaid skirt and a dark green jacket with two golden buttons. Underneath, she wore a white collared shirt and a tie with the same plaid pattern as her skirt. Just below her left collarbone was an emblem with a name tag in the center. She was definitely a high school student. She wore a dark green beanie over her straight, light brown hair down, where it ended just below her chest. Her eyes were big and bright like a deer's, and she jogged up to me with a big white smile. Strange. Wasn't school supposed to be in session?

"Um...are you..." the girl started to ask shyly. I sighed and tried to conceal my nervousness. Did she know who I was? "...Yoo Jae Hwa?"

I immediately pushed passed her. "No," I answered coldly. I sped up even more. But the moment I heard footsteps behind me, I groaned.

"Wait! You must be her!"

I didn't even turn my head to know that she was walking right next to me. I sighed and shook my head. "Nope, you must be mistaken."

I jogged ahead of her, but if course, she followed. Instead of walking beside me, she jumped right in front of me, blocking my path. I tried to move to the left, but she mimicked my movements, preventing me from passing. After several attempts to get past her, I simply stopped and folded my arms.

"You don't remember me?" she asked. Her eyes widened and she placed her hands on her hips.

"I have no clue who you are, so can you please move?" I asked angrily. She was really starting to vex me. Once again, I try to push through, only for her to block me.