Worst Fear or Wildest Fantasy?

The bedsheets rustled as I tossed and turned, trying my best to get comfortable. Every now and then, I'd think that I had finally settled in, only to get this awkward feeling and proceed to squirm. Pressing my face against my pillow, I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to force myself to fall all asleep. After lying like that for about a minute, I realized it was pointless. I groaned as I sat up to flick the light switch on. Light filled the room, illuminating my cozy living spaces. My room was the same pale blue with the same, walk-in and the same sliding glass door to the balcony. There was no reason for me to be so restless. Maybe I needed a glass of water. Come to think of it, my throat was actually kind of dry.

I rose from my bed and pushed myself off onto the floor. A shiver ran down my spine, and I rubbed my exposed skin. As I passed by my full mirror, I examined myself. My dark brown hair was a mess, strands sticking out in the most random places, and I wore nothing but a pair of underwear and a Stanford University sweatshirt. It was a nice reminder of my days in college there.

Trudging outside, I scratched at my hairline and yawned. Oh, now I was getting tired? I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Recently, I've had a lot of sleepless nights. It was either because I was exhausted from working overtime too much or because I just had so much stuff on my mind. I was halfway down the hallway when suddenly, I heard the sound of water pattering against a hard surface.

Was it raining outside? I don't recall hearing that earlier. I would've known when it started. And besides, the weather forecast didn't mention anything about it raining soon. As I crept down the hallway, the sound grew louder. The closer I got to the end of the hall, the louder the sound of the water. That definitely wasn't rain. Soon, the sound begin to become louder in my left ear. It wasn't until I reached the end of the hallway that I knew where the sound was coming from. Pressing my ear against the bathroom door, my suspicions were confirmed. It was the shower. But why was it on? I didn't even turn it on tonight. I only take showers in the mornings, never at night. Could it be that...

Before I could finish my thoughts, the sound of squeaking metal and the water slowing to a stop interrupted me. Two wet footsteps echoed from inside the bathroom. Immediately, I spun on my heels and retreated to my room. Someone was inside my house. The reason for he or she to be taking a shower was a mystery to me, but honestly, I didn't care. I was too afraid of who was in the bathroom.

I stumbled into my room and quickly shut the door behind me. Stepping backwards, the back of my foot hit something, and I tripped backwards. I gasped as my feet flew up underneath me. My back hit the cushion as I flailed my arms wildly. Thankful for the convenient placement of my bed, I let out a quick sigh of relief before scanning the room for a place to hide. The only option would be underneath my bed or in my closet. Neither one mattered to me, so I crawled over to the edge of the bed. I was almost to the edge when I saw the door swing open.

My eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped as I saw who had entered. As I examined him up and down, I knew my eyes weren't mistaken. It was Jiyong. The idol was standing before her, beads of water dripping from his blonde, disheveled hair. He wore nothing but a pair of boxers, revealing his muscular chest and slight abs. All the heat in my body instantly shot to my cheeks, and I couldn't pry my eyes off of him. Noticing that I was staring, he shot me a cocky smile, biting his bottom lip causally.

Forcing myself to focus on something besides his body, I snapped, "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?" Despite my hostile tone, I felt a tremor of fear crawling underneath my skin. He was here for a reason, and I felt like it might be better to stay oblivious to it.

"What are you talking about? Is something the matter, jagiya?" he asked, taking a step toward me.

Jagiya? What was he trying to pull?