Sweet Boys Are My Boys, But You're Not Him

The elevator stopped with a sudden jolt, which I had grown accustomed to over the months. The doors slid open steadily and Jiyong and I stepped into the narrow hallway, lugging our suitcases behind us. Staff bowed their heads and nodded to us as we passed by. After winding back and forth from hallway to hallway, we finally arrived at BigBang's practice room. Opening the door, we found the other four members suddenly spin around to face us.

"Ah, look who it is," Seungri announced, "The scandalous couple of YG."

"Once again, Seungri," Jiyong reminded the younger boy in exasperation, "we're not a couple. That was just a rumor."

"If you insist," he murmured, lacing his fingers behind his head casually. With a whistle, he paced back to his suitcase.

"Oh, come on, you two," Daesung joked, "You two are my OTP!"

"Your OT-what?" Jiyong asked.

Daesung shrugged. "How should I know? It's some term our fans use."

"It doesn't matter," Jiyong said, before he could say anything else. "Let's just check everything one last time."

Jiyong didn't hesitate to step up and scan everyone in the room. It was his job as the leader of the band. Besides, he couldn't afford another slip up after this morning. That was a close one. As his gaze combed the area, my eyes latched onto a distant pair. It was Youngbae. He was staring me down intently as if he was analyzing me. His eyebrows scrunched together, indicating his complete concentration. It wasn't until he noticed me staring back that he turned away. That was odd.

"Alright, I think we're ready," Jiyong announced after a matter of minutes, "Any questions?"

"Only one," Seungri called out. He was eyeing Jiyong and I suggestively. "How come you two came in together? With both of you not answering your phones all morning, it's my right to be curious."

I sighed. "Seungri, give it up."

He pouted childishly and poked my arm lightly. "Come on, noona, you can be honest."

"You know what?"

"Hm?"

"You want a scandalous love story?"

He nodded, his eyes lighting up and his mouth opening as if he was about to say, "I knew it." Patting him on the cheek, I smirked and narrowed my eyes menacingly. "Then why don't you spend the night with Jiyong. I'm sure the media will love that!"

"Ha! You see? I knew-" Suddenly, the realization hit him, but before he could pester me any further, I snapped, "That's my OTP." That shut him up.

Once I returned to Jiyong's side, he let out a deep chuckle. Then, regaining his composure, he clapped his hands together and asked, "Any other important questions?"

"Nope," Daesung spoke up from the very far side of the room, while Seungri trudged back to his suitcase, "Come on, hyung. This isn't our first time going on a world tour."

"Yeah, and let's hope it's not the last, either," he replied to the blonde. Turning to me, he asked, "You know the procedure?"

I shrugged. "I'll just follow your lead. I'm a fast learner."

With a smirk, he murmured, "That you are." Then, addressing the rest of the group, he called, "Let's meet up with the others."

"We're already late as it is," Seungri murmured as he grabbed his suitcase and headed for the door. The others quickly followed, and soon, it was just Youngbae and I left.

I about to pass under the threshold when I turned around. Youngbae was right behind me, staring me down with a blank expression on his face. The guy hadn't even spoken at all, and it was starting to creep me out. Raising my eyebrow, I held my hands out to prevent him from passing and said, "What's up? You tired or something?"