You Know You Love Me

I squinted as a bright light entered my vision. With a groan, I pulled my bangs over my eyes and shoved my face into my pillow. As I laid there, I was surprised to find that I wasn't cold at all. It was the beginning of winter and not even a shiver passed through my body. Then again, who was I to complain?

Basking in my warmth, I rolled onto my back. But, to my surprise, my back hit something warm and soft. I was about to turn my head to investigate when I felt smooth skin slid across my body. Looking down, I saw two muscular arms wrap around my front and pull me in. My back pressed against a firm chest, causing my cheeks to heat up.

"Morning, baby," a voice whispered in my ear, hot breaths tickling my skin.

Flipping on my other side to face the stranger, a smile formed on my lips as I met a pair of handsome brown eyes. "Morning, Jiyong."

"Sleep well?" he asked, propping himself up on one arm.

I pushed myself up and gave him a shy nod. It felt strange to be waking up in a man's bed. "Just another night, I guess."

He raised his eyebrows and chuckled. "Just another night? Jae, you were impressive!"

"Impressive? What's that mean?" I asked with an innocent smile. I didn't know how sleeping could be impressive.

He nodded towards me with a smirk. At first, I didn't understand what he was gesturing to, but when I looked down at my nude body, I got the message. I immediately crossed my hands over my chest, my face burning bright red. My gaze curved past him, and just behind him, I saw a small box of condoms on his bedside table.

"Oh," I murmured, an embarrassed chuckle escaping my mouth. Gesturing to the box, I shrugged and said, "At least you're safe."

"Well I wouldn't want to get us into any more trouble," he said. With a smirk, he lunged at me and straddled my body, pinning me to the mattress. "Unless you like trouble."

I shoved him off and punched him in the arm. "Yah! Cut it out, oppa!"

"Oppa?" he grinned excitedly, "So it is official!"

"Maybe," I shrugged. I leaned out of the bed and reached for my underwear, grabbing it with my fingertips. In the far corner of the room, I spotted my dress flung carelessly in a heap on the floor. I definitely couldn't wear that outside today. I needed something more...casual. Pressing the sheets to my body, I slid out of bed and walked over to his closet. I had barely begun my search for a decent pair of clothes when I felt Jiyong's body pressed against mine.

He lightly tugged on the sheets, making me grip them tighter. "There is no maybe. It's a yes or a no."

Spinning around to face him, I poked him lightly on the nose and said, "You need to be patient, mister. Not all girls are extremely eager to just confess their love to you."

Widening his eyes sadly, he poked out his bottom lip and whimpered like a hurt dog. "Babe..."

Hearing that word made me jump. Well, not physically, but mentally. At the sound of that, my heart fluttered more than a spastic butterfly. He smiled at me cutely, trying to get the words of approval out of me. For some reason, I couldn't resist his smile and found myself smiling too.

"Okay, oppa," I sighed. Pecking him on the lips, I answered, "It's official."

"I knew you'd say it!" he exclaimed triumphantly.

"I can't resist. You're too persuasive," I replied. Folding my arms, I said, "Now help me find some clothes. And when I say clothes, I don't mean crazy zebra pants with a fur coat."