Guilty Pleasure

Smooth skin brushed against mine, trailing up and down my stomach. Tilting my head downwards, I tried to point out the source of the movement. But it was too dark to see. Of course, it could only be one person. It had to be Jiyong. Who else could it be? He was the only person I would be sleeping with. But I had to admit that it was strange. Why didn't I remember falling asleep in his arms last night?

Suddenly, my attention shot back to his hands. His fingers danced along my body, traveling down to my underwear. Taking his hands in mine before he had the chance to go further, I moaned, "Not now, baby."

"Why not?" Jiyong replied curiously. His voice was a bit deeper than I remembered. Had it always been like that?

As a hot breath tickled my neck, his fingers tugged at the rim of my underwear. The piece of clothing slipped down a little, despite my resistance. "Please," I begged, slightly annoyed, "I'm not in the mood, Jiyong."

"Jiyong?" This time, there was no mistaking it. His voice was different.

"Huh?" Rolling over to face him, I came face to face with Seunghyun. Our noses were more than touching, and our lips were brushing as lightly as possible.

As the realization hit me, my eyes widened, and a shriek escaped my lips. I pushed him away from me and scrambled out of bed. The sheets clung to my lingerie-clad body as I slid out onto my feet. The moment I began to walk, an intense throbbing sensation struck my head, causing me to stumble across the room. Regaining my balance, I whipped my head up to face Seunghyun. The light switched on, exposing his body. He, too, was standing in only his underwear with a surprised expression on his face.

Thrusting a finger at him, I stuttered, "W-what is happening right now?"

"I think that I should be asking that question," he replied, ignoring my demand. Pausing to wince in pain, he took a few steps closer to me and explained, "I took you to my hotel room after we decided to leave the club. We had a few drinks, and sooner or later, the clothes came off and it was you and I becoming one in the night."

"Did you just poetically imply that we had sex?" I asked, astonished at his nonchalant expression.

"If that's how you want to put it," he said with a smirk, "then yes."

"I can't believe this," I groaned. Slapping a hand over my forehead, which was hot and sweaty, I cried, "I refuse to believe this."

"Well refusal doesn't change the past, darling," Seunghyun said, making me whip a glare in his direction. Before I could speak, he folded his arms and gave me a quizzical stare. "Speaking of the past, why'd you call me Jiyong."

Suddenly, the blood in my veins ran cold. I stood there, caught in his gaze, unable to move a muscle. Fear took a painfully strong grip on my body, preventing me from moving an inch. How was I supposed to answer that? "Did I, uh, say that?"

"Yeah."

"Oh!" I giggled nervously, "Silly me. I feel so embarrassed to have forgotten something I said just moments ago." Another shrill laugh escaped me. Sadly, my words didn't seem to convince Seunghyun in the slightest.

"Don't play games with me, Jae," he warned. Stepping closer until my back was pressed against the wall, he repeated, "Why did you call me Jiyong?"

"It was just a slip up," I lied, "A stupid mistake."

"Ah," he breathed. Smiling, he said, "I find that hard to believe."

"I swear we didn't do anything, Seunghyun," I told him, my gaze hardening so he couldn't see the fear in my eyes. Noticing that he still wasn't convinced, I racked my brain for ideas. But the only one that came wasn't exactly pleasant. Wrapping an arm around his neck, I kissed him softly on the collarbone and lazily traced the rim of his boxers with my forefinger. The moment his cheeks turned red, I asked, "Do you really think I'd lie to you?"