Moving to Tokyo

"Ughhh, JUST GO IN!" Y/N groans, as she stuff her last lot of clothes into her bag.

"MUM! IM DOOONE!" Y/N shouts.

"OKAY, BRING YOUR THINGS TO THE CAR," Y/N's mum replies.

Y/N grabs her bag and heads towards the door, her H/L H/C hair moving with the tiny breeze in her room. She makes her way down the stairs and rests her coal black bag into the car. She pulls out her phone from her jeans and looks at the message.

"Oh it's Pudding," Y/N says to herself.

"Who's 'pudding'?" Y/N's mum eagerly observes.

"It's Kenma, for God's sakes, stop looking at my phone!" Y/N declares tapping away on her phone.

From: Pudding 🍮
To: Y/N
Hey have you arrived yet?

From: Y/N
To: Pudding 🍮
I'm just about to get into the car, I'll be there at around.. midnight. 🤡

From: Pudding 🍮
To: Y/N
It's alright, we'll see each other tomorrow so it's fine.

Y/N's mum declares, "We've got everything at our new house, c'mon, I don't have all day."

Y/N trudges towards the car before opening the door and resting on the seat. A long sigh escapes her mouth, as she grabs her earphones and puts on lofi beats. The car ride was silent, dead silent. No one spoke, Y/N just looked out of the window at the cotton clouds. She could make shapes out of them.

A car, a cat, a... bottle.

She closed her eyes, in attempt to stop thinking of her father, but it failed, she loved him so much as a child but now he's just a darkness, everything's a darkness, waiting to consume her. Why did he have to be so bad? She didn't understand anything anymore, but what she did understand very well was the tremendous hatred she felt towards him.

"WHY CAN'T YOU DIE, LEAVE US ALONE!"

Her heart stopped for a little second, and she gave a tiny gasp. She hoped her mother didn't notice it, and thankfully she didn't, or she possibly ignored it.

__________________________________

"We're here," Y/N mumbles to herself.

"Alright, you go to your room, I'm gonna go take my stuff to mine, remember to take your bag," Y/N's mum mentions.

She grabs her bag, and heads to her soft comfortable bed, they arrived really late considering the 4 hour drive. It was now 11PM for Y/N. She brushed her teeth and got changed. The lofi beats did a good job at making her incredibly sleepy, so she climbed under the duvet and rested her head on her pillow. All she could think of was the day tomorrow. She suggested to move near Tokyo after finding out Kenma lives there, it was very hard convincing her mother but when she finally was able to, all she felt was glee from head to toe. A small smile appeared on Y/N's face as she closed her E/C eyes and went to sleep.