School

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Y/N jumped as her alarm clock echoed in her room. She groaned and got up to get changed. She admired her uniform in the mirror. She couldn't wait to meet her internet best friend. She'd only seen a selfie of Kenma, so she was really excited. She ran out of the door, smiling.

"I'm going now~"

"Okay but don't be late back!" Her mother replied

She ignored what her mother said and walked with a little skip in her feet. She slowly stopped skipping the closer she got to the school. She saw Kenma and waved with excitement vibrating her hand. She ran closing her eyes, but what she hugged seemed surprisingly tall. She opened her eyes and saw that the person standing in front of her was NOT Kenma. She had just hugged a jet black haired guy from behind.

"Umm... hi?" He said

A blush crept up Y/N's face from complete embarrassment.

"IMSOSORRYIDIDNTMEANTHATPLEASEFORGIVEMEIMSOSORRY!"

He only stared at Y/N, then burst into laughter. Y/N was sure she could see tears in his eyes, only making her even more embarrassed.

"I— HAHAHAHA- I- I'm K-Kuroo Tetsurō, what's y-your name?" He laughed.

"I-I'm F/N L/N, I'm so sorry," You repeated.

"It's okay," he smiled, and as soon as he did the bell rang.

___________________________

Author note: I'm gonna try a 2nd person view. c:

You hurriedly walked towards class careful to not look suspicious and entered. The rest of the class glared at you. You couldn't tell if they were being rude or welcoming with their stares, but you knew your hand was shaking a little.

What if they don't like me. what if I look weird. what am I saying? I AM weird. Why did I even choose this school? It doesn't matter every school would start like this. Remember, you came to meet Kenma, and completely embarrassed yourself in front of h—

"Hey, are you alright?"

You turned around to see Kenma standing there with his phone in his hand. You didn't know what to say, you remembered how stupid you made yourself look in front of him.

Kenma made sure to move away from the door, for he had realised his teacher hurrying lazily through the corridors and arriving a little late. Your teacher looked at you and gave a, what looked like, warm but tiny smile, "You must be F/N
L/N if I'm not mistaken,"

"Yes, I am." You replied

"Nice to meet you, I'm Aizawa Shōta."

"Nice to meet you, Aizawa-sensei." You made out a believable smile.

Kenma made his way to his seat, whilst your teacher bought you to the front of the class, and introduced you to the rest of the class. The class looked at you, some smiling, some bored (not at you), some tired... until you saw Kenma. He gave you a cute smile before resting his head on the table in front of him. You walked to your seat closest to the window on the teacher's right and Kenma sat next to you. You took a deep breath in and out, then looked out of the window.

This is it, I'm at Nekoma High.