Sit down

"Let's go back, she isn't here." Kenma advised the group as they nodded, in union, "We still have Historia's phone in her car so we'll be fine."

The plants that sat on the shelves bloomed in their mesmerising colours. It was sad, eventually, without Sakura watering them, they're going to end up shrivelled and dead, like.. you.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Gabi~!" You whistled a little. The second she opened the door, you plunged the knife into her stomach. Sakura was better than Gabi. No. Way better. Gabi's twisted soul didn't deserve the small amount of mercy you could've spared for her.

"Wha—," She choked, falling on her back, "W-Who are you?!"

"Oh— I'm Y/N!" You childishly replied. She couldn't tell wether it was your innocence or insanity speaking, "Now you, BITCH! You are," You erupted into a fit of laughter, "oh, you're going to suffer! So bad~!"

"FUCKI—," She stopped, screaming in pain, "DUMBASS!"

"D-Dumbass?!" You held your fist to your pure eyes, whilst 'crying', then began laughing, "Dumbass, hey?"

"Wh—,"

"I'LL SHOW YOU DUMBASS!!"

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"It says she's at someone's house?" Kenma analysed his phone.

"Looks like she's not finished." Kuroo sighed. Not only was he disappointed, but he wanted it to end. By each ticking second, he became more and more impatient, but the idea of having you in his arms, it kept him going.

When they arrived, Gabi's skull was cracked open, half of the redness was emptied and splattered over the cold floor. A little piece of creased paper sat on top of her filthy brain, the one she used only to annoy the shit out of you.

"She's so fucking dumb.." Ymir read it from afar, "oh.. as in she has less brain.."

"..." A thick silence filled the air, as everyone took the time to see the situation they were in.

"Hey Kuroo." Ymir spoke, uneasy, "I don't think Y/N.."

Kuroo's eyes dashed to Ymir, negativity mixed with his tears.

"I-I.. don't think she's coming back.." She took a deep exhale.

"..."

"I'm not giving up.. if you don't want to come, then that's your choic—,"

"No! I didn't mean that. It's just.. sometimes, you have to face the harsh reality Kuroo, those times.. may be the last time you see her."

"I know. And I knew that from the start. I'm not afraid to face fate. But if I have even the slightest chance of changing it.. I'll take it." He responded.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"F-Fuck, they're in there!" The cold weather was chilling you, as you stood at the side of the house in the back garden.

Your attention was then caught by a baby blue bike, "Perfect!"

You got on it and opened the small gate, praying it wouldn't creak. A small creak was all that was heard, but otherwise you were good to go. You pushed the bike backwards, into a ladder, as it fell onto a bucket. The bucket bounced onto the floor, making a lot of racket.

Oh shit!

Your hands reached for your knife, as you jumped onto the bike and immediately began peddling towards the car. When you saw Ymir start running towards the car, you realised there was no getting into the blood covered seat, it was only you, and the bike.

The best thing in that situation, was sending the knife into one of the tires. Afterwards, your mouth kissed the blade, that blade had gotten you through so much, your friendship with that knife was better than you and your mother's.

How desperately you wished to kill her too, but looks like times up.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Well, she's a quick thinker alri—," Kenma trailed off, "Hey Kuroo, stop!"

"I'm going after her!" You were still in their view, not distant either.

"Kur—," Historia tried speaking but he'd already ran around the corner.

"It's alright, he has his phone on him, we'll wait a bit then we'll follow." Kenma advised, with a small smile on his face, "But in the mean time, let's look for a car."

"To steal?" Historia asked.

"Yeah."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Kuroo! Stop chasing me!" He kept up his running for around 5 minutes.

"No! Just stop Y/N!" He inevitably spoke, it was the same damn question as well. Every time. Stupid.

Whilst peddling, you passed a small shop, with a bike sat outside it. Kuroo ran towards it, sending his leg flying as he sat onto it.

Shit this isn't good, but it's just around the corner!

Your legs peddled, swifter than before. Springing off the seat, you stepped into the train, not focusing on anything else but getting onto the train.

After taking a sigh of relief, you were brought back to reality with a slight squeezing of your wrist.

It was Kuroo. Finally, he caught you. His muscular body and sternly deep voice sent fright throughout your frail body.

"Y/N, sit down."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Author note: I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, I'm going through a lot right now. A lot changed in my life, too quickly. No it's not romance, I'm not the type anyone would fall for haha. But it's alright, as long as you all are doing alright I'm good. I hope you have a good day/night. Make sure to look after yourselves, 'kay! 😊

I want to go back, but at least I have you guys.

Thank you so much ❤️