Why?

Finally arriving home after spending the afternoon with the volleyball club was apprehensive.

"I'm home!" Running upstairs, happiness rushed through my veins.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! They don't... mind? Of course they don't! They said it themselves. At least I can do something than shutting myself in my room. It's gonna be kinda weird though.. but I'm sure we'll all get used to it. Oh yeah! I should also thank Kuroo.

"No."

"Huh? What do you mean?!" I shouted.

"Don't raise your whining voice. I'm not going to let you be in their club." She replied.

"The hell?! I'm joining whether you like it or n—," I felt a hand fly across my face.

"What the fuck did you just say?! YOU BITCH! IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOUR FATHER'S GONE, JUST FUCKING BEHAVE! IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!"

"..."

I stood there. Helpless. The same words kept repeating in my head on loop. Just die. Just fucking die. Just kill me. Please fucking kill me. Why? Why can't you let me be happy? I don't fucking get it.

"Is it that anime shit that's turned you into this?" My eyes widened, looking at her as I choked on my own words, "IT IS! ISN'T IT!"

"No." I finally made out.

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" She stormed up the stairs as my weak body ran after her, powerless. She grabbed my manga and ripped it into shreds, broke my figures I saved months for, tore my posters down.

"S-Stop... please... STOP! JUST STOP! WHY?!" I grabbed her arm attempting to free my poster from her clutch, but she pushed me to the wall as I just sat there. Hopeless. Watching everything get destroyed in front of me. The time I spent saving for it all. Wasted. Dead. Die. Just die, "what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I said looking at the floor with tears that burnt my eyes.

"What did you just say?" She pulled me and threw me onto my bed face first. Taking out all of her anger, pulling my hair, twisting my ear, punching, pinching and biting my skin, etc. yelling from the excruciating pain that ran all across my body, I felt my ear turn pink as I kept crying. She buried my face into my sheets to avoid any noises being made, "SAY THAT AGAIN! GO ON! WHAT IS IT?! STOP CRYING SO MUCH THE NEIGHBOURS WILL HEAR! DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANY FUCKING THING LIKE THAT AGAIN! YOU FAKE BITCH! DON'T MAKE ANYMORE PROBLEMS FOR ME THAN I ALREADY HAVE! GO ON, TELL ME HOW SUICIDAL YOU ARE! I KNEW IT WAS ANIME THAT DID THIS TO YOU! YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING! HUH?!"

How am I meant to know. I just want to die. Why can't you just let me die. Tell me... Why?