B) I'm a.. murderer.

"Hah. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No." He bluntly replied.

"I already told you.. I don't like you ba.." Your eyes made contact with his eyes that caused yours to widen. It wasn't noticeable to you at first, exactly how much pain he was going through. Yet he kept his composure with the occasional tears.

"What is it?" He looked, confused, but you didn't stop looking. Now that you saw it, his eyes told a story of extreme impatience and fear.

"Y/N!" He snapped his slim fingers.

"I.." You shook slightly not knowing what was the best in your situation, "I give up."

"Really?" He smiled, "Then let's go!" He chuckled whilst walking towards you, but that speedily turned into a sprint when he saw your eyes close and that peaceful smile painted across your face.

In all honesty, you were begging, begging for forgiveness. Wether that was from god, Kuroo or both, you didn't know yourself.

Just free me.

Your arms spread out like a bird, first taking flight.. but everyone knows, the first try always ends up as failed. The life was being sucked out of your body that slowly tipped over the side of the building.

"NO!"

You couldn't see his desperate facial expression, just darkness.. it was always darkness.. it had always been darkness.. and that's exactly how it was going to end, atleast that's what you thought.

Indeed, you were falling, but with a sudden gripping of your arm, you were falling.. forward, and towards the concrete both of your feet were fixated on.

He quietly whispered something, but you couldn't seem to remember what.

Eyes widened, you rotated your jittering head all around you to see.. no one.

On your knees, you crawled over to the edge of the building, taking a deep breath before looking over the building.. just in case... and you were right.

no... there's no way, right?

The crimson red was splattered in a puddle, as a group of screams were heard. His eyes didn't dare to look at you. You hastily moved yourself away from view of the people to avoid suspicions.

I killed him.. I KILLED HIM!

Your hands gripped your hair. Desperately, you wanted to scream, but you couldn't. It was painful, but all you could do was quietly sob.

Come back! What was the reason to save me? Why couldn't you let me die you stubborn rooster!

Even though he was right in front of you, you started missing him. Guilt dropped onto you as you tried to remove it.

I killed him.. so I should die t— but that would mean his death would've been in vain. I can't. I wish he didn't but I can't bring myself to jump off after that, he sacrificed himself.. so I'm just going to.. die? I think one person dead is enough.

Tears began running out of your eyes faster than before.

But it's all my fault! I'm sorry Kuroo. I'm sorry! I didn't even get your forgiveness, would you ever forgive me? Would you want me to die? Do you want me to see you? Now? When? Tell me!

Honestly, it was a relief you couldn't see his crushed face, otherwise you most likely would've jumped, out of pure guilt.

Tell me, Kuroo should I kill myself just to be with you?

Then it hit you.. the words he whispered in your ears possibly his last words.

"I love you... Y/N so please..."

"don't do it."