If only you knew.

The sun passed and it was the next day. Me, Kenma and Kuroo. Sat on the rooftop. The view of the school was relaxing, contrasting my feelings because of what we were about to discuss, the plan.

"So Y/N, me and Kenma called each other on FaceTime, and made a—,"

"I'm not so sure.."

"Y/N," Kenma spoke, "Listen to me, you're not a burden so stop, you aren't troubling us. We're doing this, because we CHOOSE to do this."

"Bu—,"

"No matter what, do NOT have any second thoughts on this. We are going to help you, we are going to save you, no matter what."

"..." I was left speechless, "thanks."

They both smiled at me.

"Okay Y/N," Kuroo carried on, "we're all going to gather your necessary items, and some money for a hotel. Whatever important objects or treasures you want to bring, you're going to, if you want, give to us."

"Don't worry, I don't have any." I replied.

"Are you su—,"

"Yes Kuroo." I added.

"Also money.." He paused and took a sharp inhale, "what should we do about that?"

"I'll.." I pondered wether I should make such a decision or not, "I'll steal money from my mother.."

They both had questioning glares at me and each other.

"I-," Kuroo said in confusion; wether I was joking or not, "isn't that a bit- too much? I mean like- isn't there another way?"

"It.. is the most efficient way." Kenma added.

"True.. I mean if it's alright with you Y/N then sure."

"Yup."

"Okay then.."

"So let's meet at YYY street, then we'll go to the hotel." Kuroo mentioned.

"But what if I don't make it."

They remained silent.

"Umm now that you mention it— I didn't really have an idea, but we'll go to yours to check just in case."

"Alright then." I agreed, "uh, when is this going to happen?"

"Whenever you want, Y/N." Kenma answered.

"Umm.." I thought to myself, I mean I really need to prepare myself, mentally for this.

"Two weeks? I'm sorry if it seams like too long bu—,"

"It's fine," Kuroo put his hand on my shoulder, and a sense of calm and tranquility was sent through my veins.

"Thanks," I turned my head to his black shoes, that matched with his hair, "Ugh I can't! I want a hug." I made a ⸝⸝ʚ̴̶̷̆ ̯ʚ̴̶̷̆⸝⸝ face in which he hugged me.

"Well, what can I say, we are hug buddies." He proudly smiled, whilst tightly hugging me.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Hey Y/N." Historia said as both her and Ymir came up to me the next day, "w-wanna hang out, a-at mine?"

"Um.." I had a confused expression plastered over my face that ached from the thought of my mother, "I-I- don't kno—,"

"Oh please!!" She pleaded, "I actually feel really bad for not helping you when Kenma did."

"Um, you're probably going to have to come over to mine and let my mother know," I spoke, "she's really strict about going out so yeah, if you could do so,"

"S-Sure, of course!"

Ymir looked at Historia with a small smile.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

We made our way to my house, and my mother opened the door.

"Hi? Why didn't you use your ke—,"

"Hello." Historia bowed politely, "I would like to ask if your daughter could come over to my place."

"W-Wait Historia you don't have to." I informed her.

"I mean sure, why not." My mother obviously felt under pressure and had no other choice, "It is only you three, right?"

"Yeah," Ymir said.

"Okay then," my mother agreed to their request smiling, "if you don't mind waiting in the living room, Y/N's going to need to change her clothes,"

"Of course, I bought some pyjamas!" Ymir ruffled her hands through Historia's hair.

"Huh? Is this a sleepover?" My mother asked.

"Umm, no, only for me and Ymir, I mean if you would like, Y/N could come along too.. possibly."

"Of course," she chuckled. Unbeknownst to the both of them was my room, left off from that incident, and her fake attitude, "Y/N pack a few things, you know: books, toothbrush, uniform, pyjamas, just hurry up, lovely."

I wanted to puke, "sure."

I packed my bags, and my mother offered to drop them off, most likely to see if there was anyone else, and of course, there wasn't.

"Bye. Have fun!" She waved at me, which I only replied to with a smile and wave, then she drove off.

"Wow your mothers so nice."

"Yeah." I broke a little at how gullible they were.

If only you knew.