Manager?

Author note: this chapter is a bit longer than usual. If you have any suggestions for more fanfic pls let me know. If you enjoyed it please vote it, I put a lot of thought into every word, and it gives me a lot more motivation <3. In general, I write a lot in my free time and totally *cough* not during school. enjoy the chapter and future chapters coming up! c:

All I could feel was the sweat on my face building up, and my stiff body that couldn't move a muscle. My mind was overflowing with thoughts that wouldn't stop. I stood there staring onto the wooden floor. Dead. Wanting to be dead.

"Hey Y/N are you okay?" Kenma asked, as I suddenly snapped out of it.

"O-Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mean to- I just- my mum couldn't pick me up s-s-so I didn't know w-what to do." I stuttered.

"Do you want to watch!?" Lev spoke.

"Umm, sure? I mean it depends, if you don't want me to be here I can always leav—,"

"No, it's fine! You won't bother us! It's actually nice to have someone watch us." Inuoka beamed happily.

"Okie then, I'll stay!" I chirped. I made my way to the seats and watched the boys having the time of their lives: playing, laughing, sweating, drinking and.. smiling.

From: Y/N
To: Mum
When you've finished your grocery shopping, go home. I'll be there at 5pm. I'm watching a volleyball team right now and it's really fun! I want to stay here for longer.

From: Mum
To: Y/N
Ok. You can. But be back at 4:30.

Well she sure knows how to ruin my mood.

From: Y/N
To: Mum
Fine.

Dropping my phone next to me, I tried my best to forget what she'd texted me and make most of the moment around me. It was really entertaining being there: clapping, cheering, laughing and.. smiling.

After sometime it finally reached 4pm. Kenma was tired as hell, so I ran up to him with a bottle of water that I had bought for myself during lunch (and not drank from).

"Hey are you alright?" I asked Kenma, "you did so well, it was so fun watching the ball go from that side to that side, it was so fun!" I grinned. He looked at me with a relieved smile.

"Looks like you're a lot better than you used to be, Y/N," he mentioned, "You know.. you're so much happier, it makes me happy too."

"T-thanks." I shyly spoke.

"By the way I did already have a water bottle," he pointed to his bottle, smiling, "it's right there."

"OH IM SO SORRY I FORG—,"

"It's okay." He clasped the bottle I gave him and took another drink from it, "thanks." He started walking towards Lev and that was my queue to leave. I walked towards the gym door to hear a hyena voice calling my name from behind me.

"Eh? Y/N! Where are you going?" Kuroo whined.

"..."

"Hey.. Y/N?"

"..."

"Hellooo?"

"Oh, hi!" I said, "sorry I kinda zoomed out for a bit, I'm gonna need to start walking in 15 minutes so yeah. I'm also..."

"Huh, what is it?"

"Angry at you!" I poured.

"Hmmm... I wonder what I did." He jokingly voiced his thoughts, "Did I... say something bad?"

I shook my head, "not really."

"Eh? What do you mean not really?"

"Oh! Was it cos I said noticed you peeking your head in and waved at you," he assumed, "which tuned you into a red tomato."

I nodded slowly.

"Idiot," he flicked my forehead, chuckling, "what else did you expect me to do? It was only a matter of time before someone else noticed you, and anyways, didn't you have fun watching the handsome Kuroo Tetsurou?"

"Hmm.. no I actually think I found it more enjoyable watching Kenma setting." He looked at me with his mouth wide open.

"EH?" He pouted and I instantly burst into a fit of laughter. Soon, he started chuckling with me.

Everyone gathered around me before leaving.

"Hey Y/N, wanna be our manager?" Kenma asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked quite confused.

"Kuroo suggested it." Teshiro added.

"HEY! Teshiro! I told you to be quieettt!" Kuroo declared, "well.. do you?"

I stood there kinda confused by what they offered, they want ME to be THEIR manager.

"I-I mean I don't mind, it depends if whether you all are alright with it.. and if my mother's alright with it." I replied.

"I like having you here," Kenma commented.

"Same here," Kuroo said.

"I for one would love a female manager," Yamamoto added.

"I think having a manager would be really helpful." Kai remarked.

"Yeah, I agree," Lev mentioned. Everyone else nodded their heads.

"Well, I guess it's almost settled! I just gotta ask my mum."