Stay for longer

After meeting Kenma's parents, you both headed to his room. It was pretty dark so you both decided to play games together. He kindly allowed you to use his iPad whilst he played on his phone; the game's among us.

"Blue's sus." He stated to you.

"Hmmm.. wanna report it?"

"Mayb— oh he stopped following me.." He said, on alert.

"Hmm.. you sound a bit sus." You teased him.

"What? I—,"

"YEWW SUSSY BAKA!!" A shout from you filled the room.

He scoffed with a small grin on his face, "You might want to look at your screen."

"Hm?— WAIT! I WAS RIGHT!" arrogance and embarrassment emitted from your face, "Darn it! Should've gone with my gut!"

"Oops." He whispered mischievously, and in a few minutes he successfully managed to win the game.

"Good game." You put your thumb up at him.

"Oh— good game.." He shyly replied, "hmm.. are you tired?" He watched your wide open mouth as you stretched.

"Of course.." you went off stretching again taking a big yawn, "..not!"

"You aren't fooling me with that." He scolded, "I think it's time for us to sleep."

"I mean if you're alright with it."

"Of course, I'm tired myself anyways." He assured.

"Alright then." You answered, "by the way, how long should I stay at yours?"

"You decide."

"Hm, okay, another night then I go back to Kuroo's?"

"Sure." He replied, with a little sorrow in his mind, as he kept repeating in his mind, stay for longer..

Kenma didn't know what was happening anymore, but his bond between you two felt strong, like a string made of diamond. He came to the realisation that Y/N or.. you were a better fit for Kuroo, so he was destined with Yumeko who was also.. you.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"KUROO!" You jumped into his arms the second he opened the door.

Look how to tables turned, it used to be you who'd jump into my arms.. I miss those times where I was... me.

Quickly, the thought was shaken off, and Kuroo's attention was sent to Kenma who was standing behind you.

"Oh hi." He said, still hugging you.

"H-Hi." Kenma stuttered in jealousy, "I'm gonna get going then."

"Oh oka—," Kuroo uttered, when suddenly you let go of Kuroo and wrapped you arms around Kenma's body.

"Thanks for letting me stay at yours!" You thanked the vibrant red face with a grin.

"U-Um It wasn't a-a p-problem." He barely made out with the close distance between your faces.

"Oh—," You moved your face away from Kenma's, "O-Okay, bye bye!"

"Bye." He replied smiling and went off.

"You like him.. huh?" Kuroo's voice teased.

"N-No.. I don't." You stopped, I love you Kuroo, don't you know? It's me..

"Hah, don't give me tha—,"

"Haha.. umm I need the toilet," You chuckled half-heartedly.

"Uh, okay." Kuroo started heading in and plopped himself onto his bed, whilst you ran into the bathroom.

Fuck.. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Not once.. I can't tell him that it's me. He doesn't even recognise me... Of course he doesn't! You're different.

The first of the many tears fell, without any cries.

You're not Y/N anymore, you're Yumeko.. just a friend of Historia, Ymir, Kenma and Kuroo. Nothing more..

Burying your head into your legs for possibly 30 minutes, you didn't notice had passed by, a sudden knocking started on the door.

"Hey, Yumeko, you've been in there for a while now, are you alright?" Kuroo's voice came through the oak door.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

"Alright, you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, don't worry." You anxiously replied.

"Okay."

..Don't go, Kuroo.. Please!

His footsteps moved further away.

..please.

Kuroo stopped, muttering, "Hey, you coming out? Or—,"

"Y-Yes," You smiled unknowingly crying a little.

"..Okay... Hey, Yumeko?"

"Mhm?" You waited as he dwelled on a thought that was unknown to you.

"Do you think.. we'll find Y/N?" He finally asked.

"Of cour—,"

"Be honest." He cut in.

"..." Your eyes focucused on the shine of the moon that reflected on the wall, that was scattered with grey neatly arranged tiles. "I don't understand."

"What?"

"If I say yes then I'm 'lying' and if I say no then you'll be upset, so what do you want me to say?"

"The truth." A shiver went across your body, with widened eyes as he spoke.

"..We'll find her, no matter what, I can promise you that."

"How can you be so sure?" He questioned your certainty.

I am her.

"I know, I just do.. she's my best friend, we have a sort of... connection?"

"..." Kuroo felt a certain jealousy run in his blood as he whispered, "Why don't I have that connection? Why am I so panicked over her..? I've only known her for a while anyways.. It's not like she loves me.."

"It's alright Kuroo.." You opened the door. Seeing him covering his ears made a tear of guilt fall. He didn't realise you heard his pleads of sorrow. Both of you had widened eyes, "I'm sorry, Kuroo."

"D-Don't be," He chuckled a little trying to wipe his tears as more fell, "I.."

You ran up to him hugging him tightly, "I'm so sorry!" You cried, "I promise you, I'll find her! Even if my life depends on it!"

"Thanks.." His tears dampened your shoulder, but you kept wiping yours with your arm.

"We'll find her, okay?" You pulled Kuroo out of your hug, and wiped his tears with your thumb. It was the least you could do for causing him such pain.

He smiled at your kindness, "You're right.. W-We'll find her."