It's him!

My eyes were widened at what Kenma had just uttered.

"I—,"

He looked at my sort of confused, but I knew very well, no we both knew very well that he wasn't,

"Y/N."

For every breath I took, my heart pounded faster as I tried my best to keep my composure.

"Y-Yeah?"

"..."

He took in account my panic, sweat, shaking hands, which made it feel like he was searching through my soul.

"I.. don't want to tell you anything. There's nothing. It was just an argument."

He didn't reply. Neither did I. Kenma finally saw it, after a long wait of fear and silence, he realised that no matter what was happening, he was putting me in an uncomfortable position.

"Y/N.." Smiling, he gently placed his hand on my shoulder like a feather, "I'm sorry." A gentle frown appeared on his milky skin, "you don't have to tell me, but I know something's wrong."

"..." Unable to speak, I only looked at him. The more I looked at him, the more worry I saw in his eyes, "...Can we talk about something else?"

"Sure." He agreed, "What do you do in your free time?"

"Watch anime and read manga," A smile appeared on my face as I spoke, "I actually have a few figures and post—." It hit me sharply, the pain, not just from that moment but the many, many, many moments before, "..used to have."

"Hm? What happened to them." Kenma asked unknowingly.

A darkness crept up my vocal cords, turning them cold, "They broke."

"How?" Kenma asked.

"They broke."

"..oh okay."

In a split second I shifted my gloomy face into a fake smile, knowing it was Kenma, and it wouldn't work.

"I'm gonna go now, okay?" I smiled, "see ya tomorrow!"

"Oh okay." He replied, with his solemn eyes, I could tell he didn't want me to go.

I turned around and started making my way home. The horrible feeling pumped through my veins, he's on my trail, he can literally fucking tell. Well I can't really 'stop' being around him, it will make me even more suspicious, but it's not safe being around him...

My eyes suddenly widened,

is it? He's only looking out for me though, he's trying to help me. I know, I know well, this shouldn't be happening to me, but why is this happening to me?

A few tears trickled down my cheeks, "w-why?" I sobbed, "why me? Out of anyone.. everyone, it's always me.. every time, it's my fault. But why..."

My knees fell onto the hard concrete floor, as more tears fell. I looked up to see the boring grey clouds that filled the sky, not a bit of colour could be seen. It was so dull. Boring. Life's so dull and boring. It doesn't make any sense. Crawling onto the dark grass, my eyes felt like they would burn out of their sockets. I didn't care what my mother would say anymore. I sat under the tree, all of its leaves had abandoned it, just like how every purpose in my life abandoned me. The rain slowly began to fall, accompanied with the occasional vibrations of my phone. I finally read the texts to see it was my mother.

From: Mum
To: Y/N
Where are you?
Y/N? Where are you?
Hello?!
Y/N!
WHERE ARE YOU?
PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JOIN THE VOLLEYBALL CLUB!
IF YOU DON'T COME HOME OR REPLY I'M CALLING THE POLICE!

I read those words and chuckled a bit. Hah you didn't even ask if I was alright. Fuck you, fuck you and the police.

From: Y/N
To: Mum
I was just talking to Kenma calm down.

From: Mum
To: Y/N
WELL ITS BEEN HOURS! COME HOME RIGHT NOW!

After reading the last message, I was so close to throwing my phone onto the street and let it get run over by whatever car that passes by, but I didn't. I stood up and saw a car that looked oddly familiar slow down next to me.

SHIT IT'S HIM!