Just go away

"Kuroo.." Your whimpering voice trailed off.

This was it. How were you going to get out of this mess? He clearly wasn't going to let you go, there's no turning back now. As much as you dreaded it, his persistence was a lot stronger than you.

"Y/N.. I'm not letting you go, I think you know that, right?" He spoke, his eyes reading your face. Your slight nod was an indications the amount of fear you felt.

What's going to happen to me? Will he turn me in? No.. there's no way, right? But I killed his ex and his classmate, fuck, would've killed my own mother as well. Shit! Someone get me out!

"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice was so dark it scared you how cursed love is.

"Y-Yeah.." you stuttered. It wasn't that you were becoming 'weak', no, fact is Kuroo is the only one who can make you feel anything and everything. Wether that's content or terror, "Please leave me alone, this has gone too far."

"You're right, Y/N." He replied, "You need to stop."

"..Is there anything you want to say to me? If not, then.. "

"Oh, you know you aren't going anywhere, we're going home, Y/N. But yes actually, I have something to ask." He responded.

"What is it?" You curiously uttered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He proposed. The question itself was quite unexpected, especially under the circumstances you were in.

"..That's funny, I've never been asked that." You giggled, "You know, I haven't even had my first kiss."

"Then can we kiss as well?" He dared, it made you laugh, how confident he was. His love for you couldn't fit in his words, it was covered all over his nervous face. Seeing him like that was.. nice.

As much as you wanted to accept it, you knew what that would lead to, "I'm sorry but.. I don't feel the same." You lied.

"Wh.. Don't lie! You told me about that guy you wanted to see! You told me how much he meant to you, and how much you wanted to be with him! It was me, wasn't it?!" He spat in disbelief.

"No! I'm trying to be polite here."

"Be honest with me!" He ordered.

"I seriously have someone I need to get to.. but..." Your quiet voice trailed off.

"But what?!"

"They're dead!" You raised your voice, inevitably frightening his body, "And you? YOU CAN GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! Are you stupid?! You think I'd ever love.. you?!" You raised an eyebrow.

"Bu—,"

"No, I only loved you as a friend. Have you gone insane?! Do you know how weird I felt, you know, your weird ass hugs, when I was in love with someone else! I hate you. Want me to spell it? I H-A-T-E Y-O-U! I HATE YOU! WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? JUST GO AWAY! I ONLY WANT TO DO ONE THING IN MY LIFE, AND YOU WONT LET ME! Honestly, why'd you even leave Sakura, fucking idiot." You turned away from Kuroo's tearful and widened eyes, only to see a lot of people giving you a disappointed look, but that soon turned to pity, as you began crying too.

He was heartbroken, no, dead. The look he gave you was unbearable. You couldn't stand his cute face in such a state.. a child. Yes. That's exactly what he reminded you of. It was like you didn't allow him to buy a lollipop.. his favourite one. Although he may be the captain of the team, to you, he was a precious, young child.

I went too far.. sorry.

"Wow, I'm sorry." He chuckled with tears, "I didn't know y—," He forced his mouth shut, quietly sobbing, "I-I didn't know you hated me.. that much."

His lips quivered, as his eyes soon turned blood shot, "I hope you find him, oh, do you mind me asking what his nam— or you know what it's fine."

The eyes of the people around you stopped their unwanted focus on the both of you, as a shadow fell upon your face whilst you gritted your teeth. It finally clicked in you; no matter how much you fed Kuroo with lies, he wouldn't stop loving you.. it'd just leave him feeling worse.

"His name.. I don't remember."

"What?" He watched with confusion, "but yo—,"

"Can we go somewhere else?" You asked, as he smiled weakly.

"Sure."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

After the train came to a stop, you ran out. After a few minutes, you both came to an entrance, of a tall building, possibly a hotel, around 10 floors high.

"Wai—," He spoke, but it was too late. After climbing a few staircases, you made a dash for the elevator, with your finger almost vibrating on the button, but luckily it shut just in time.

Kuroo on the other hand was quite confused where you'd gone to, but after noticing the lit up number, that sat above the two metal doors, increasing, he knew exactly where you went.

Clawing on to the railing, he ascended the stairs, whilst you fell onto the floor of the elevator, afraid of what would be awaiting you when the doors opened.

After a few minutes of anticipation, you arrived at the top. After seeing that Kuroo wasn't in sight, you sprinted out and onto the rooftop.

Your feet stood firm on what seemed like the only building which didn't have a cage of metal, blocking the view. The lights of the city shone in a rainbow, which reflected on your eyes. It wasn't clear anymore what colour your eyes were. You took a deep inhale of the air that was heavy with the gas that was emitted from the cars beneath. Each beep playing a non rhythmic sound into your ears whilst the colourful lights together made what was the pitch black sky, glow in a tint of purple.

What a magnificent view!

You smiled in admiration, attempting to distract yourself from the figure behind you.

"Y/N!" Kuroo shouted, which disturbed your shining eyes from the beautiful scenery.

Just go away!