My mother... abuses me.

Kenma looked at me quite surprised that I was walking with Kuroo.

"Y/N? Didn't he..." Kenma asked.

"Yes he did," my voice shifted into a whisper, "but it's alright, he only used it as a chance to break up with Sakura."

"Oh.. okay."

Me and Kenma walked together into our classroom. Sakura's eyes wouldn't stop looking at mine, her face was quite blank, but I could tell she was pissed. I only scoffed at her like some bad bitch, even though I felt like I wasn't. Why am I so angry at her? Why's she angry at me?

Maths, science, Japanese and English passed by, as I impatiently waited for lunch, that arrived. I grabbed my bento box from my bag, and started making my way out of the class.

"Hey Y/N." A girl with blonde hair and brown eyes stepped in between me and the door's way, "are you and Kuroo-senpai a.. thing."

The whole class went quiet when these words were uttered out of her mouth.

"No, why?"

"Oh just wondering, considering your so close to him, and Sakura-chan just broke up with him." She said whilst chewing her gum, "it's disgusting to think he hangs out with you." She laughed.

The whole class giggled, then carried on with their conversations acting like nothing just happened. My head was fuming with flames. I wanted to punch her so badly,

"Fuck you."

She turned around with widened eyes, and a smile that stuck on her face, "I'm sorry I don't think I heard you," her voice spoke so loud the classes attention was focused on us two, "can you repeat that?"

"Go fuck yourself."

WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? NONONO!

She took a second to process everything I had just said, "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She took a second to wipe a tear off, before it ruined her makeup, "You.. BITCH!" She said as she punched my face, as I fell off from my chair.

"Y/N!" Kenma shouted.

The girls eyes turned to Kenma, who'd gotten up from his desk, "DO YOU WANT A PUNCH TOO?!"

"If you don't mind me saying," Kenma glared at her menacingly, "did you really need to punch a girl, just because she said 'fuck you', I mean, are you that weak, that you can't get over a few words?"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR TALKING BACK, OR AT LEAST FOR RUINING SAKURA-CHAN AND KUROO-SENPAI'S RELATIONSHIP!!"

"Oh yeah? Are you Sakura? Cos you seem really bothered by it— oh wait, I forgot. Your her friend, and as a friend, you should only be supporting Sakura, not beating people up." Kenma defended, "no matter what happened, it was Kuroo's decision, so stay out."

"WHAT ABOUT HER 'FUCK YOU' HUH?!"

"hmm, yeah, there was also that." Kenma contemplated, "but tell me, what about when you said 'it's disgusting to think he hangs out with you.' Hm?" She only stared at Kenma's face, which had a stern look on it, "Let's go, y/n."

I nodded, embarrassed. We walked out of the classroom and towards the rooftop. "I'm sorry Kenma, I didn't mean to get you involved."

"What were you thinking?" He asked as a sharp pain flew through my heart, "what else did you expect?" He realised what he said hurt me, "Just, please try to not get yourself in trouble. I don't want to see you hurt.. ever."

"Sorry."

"..."

☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️ ☁️

We arrived on the rooftop to see a rooster waving his muscular arms around. Nervously, my body made its way, and sat down.

"Hey Y/N," Kuroo said.

"..."

"Y/N?"

"O— yea?" I jumped.

"Are yo—,"

"Yes."

Why does everyone ask me the same question it's getting annoying. Just stop. I don't want to lie any longer.

"Kenma, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Yeah sure."

Walking away a little, Kuroo's hand lifts up, "Wai—," He was quite shaky, "I-I know I seem like I'm invading your privacy but I don't get it. I know you both have been friends for a long time, but, y/n, I can't help my curiosity." His eyes glistened in pain, "what is it? Do you not trust me? It's just, I feel.. left out."

My eyes widened, "the odd one out." I mumbled.

"Y-Yeah."

I sprinted into his arms, "I'm so sorry! I never knew you felt like this! Of course I trust you! Why didn't you tell me before?!"

"I-I don't know."

"Kuroo," I pulled myself away and glanced into his cat eyes, "you've become so much sadder, weaker and broken after you left Sakura. But your not alone. You have Kenma." I smiled at Kenma and he smiled at both of us, "and me idioooot!!" I flicked his forehead.

"I.. yeah, you're right." He smiled, "what did y-you want to talk about?"

"Yesterday." I answered.

"Hm?" He tried to process my word but failed, "what do you mean?"

"Yesterday before my father, Kenma, s-sort of f-figured something out." I stuttered, "that there was something wrong at.. home." Kenma had a firm eye on me that pressured me, "she doesn't do it for enjoyment or pleasure it's just discipline."

"What is?" Kenma could already tell, but needed me to confirm it.

"My mother... abuses me."