My heart only belongs to Y/N

"I mean I know you've been online friends before she came but.." Kuroo trailed off in shock.

"I've loved her, before she came to Nekoma." Kenma admitted, "She's so lovely, kind and nice to hang around. No matter what I'd say she never judged me, and I never judged her. I felt like I met my soulmate.. so, anyone who talked about you and Y/N being together disgusted me and still does." Kenma stared at Kuroo, piercing through his soul.

"Don't joke around Kenma," Kuroo couldn't accept his friend's confession, "Are you serious?"

Kenma scoffed a little, "You bet I am. I thought you didn't like her so I didn't think much of it, but you do.."

"Shit." Ymir murmured, "should we le—,"

"No, Ymir." Historia's worried voice cut in, "We still don't know much about Y/N, or where she is."

"How in HELL are WE going to find her?! How are WE meant to know WHERE SHE IS?!" Kuroo angrily broke into a roar directing it towards the two girls, as he threw his hands into his hair.

"HEY! DON'T USE THAT FUCKING LANGUAGE!!" Ymir angrily protested, in which Historia pulled on her sleeve, "what is it, Historia?"

"...Looks like we aren't wanted here." She frowned. Ymir followed Historia towards the doors, although she desperately wanted to stay and find out where in the world you were, but she respected Historia's feelings more than hers, and decided to leave.

"Well done." Kenma clapped with sarcasm after the girls had left.

"..." Kuroo stood with guilt pouring through every inch of his body.

"Are you happy now? They've left: Historia, Ymir AND Y/N!" Kenma angrily shouted at his friend, in which he knew Kuroo was at his peak of sanity, "IT'S YOUR FAULT! WE COULD'VE SEARCHED FOR Y/N TOGETHER... but I mean, looks like I'll do it without you."

"Wh—,"

"Shut up." Kenma stopped Kuroo from trying to speak, "I'm going to find her, with them. You can't be so rude. We know you just lost a person you love and so have I, and Historia, and Ymir, but tell me, what part of that means you have to take it out on them?"

"..."

"Exactly." Kenma finished, walking away from his best friend, which left Kuroo stranded.. alone.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Next stop: Tokyo.

The voice of the robotic lady could be heard as you sat in the train. No matter how much you tried, you couldn't leave your friends behind, so you decided to watch them, from afar. Well, you didn't look anything like you did before, you hardly recognised yourself.

As the train slowed down, you began to stand up, with your hand gripping the pole next to you, and waited until you finally got off.

It was almost time for everyone to come pouring out of the front doors, so you decided to stand near the school and wait. The bell rang as the doors opened and people started coming out.

Kuroo..

You watched him as a tear fell unexpectedly. You quickly wiped it off, and observed Kuroo a bit closer, to see he was extremely upset, just like the day he'd broken up with Sakura. You couldn't help watching the person you loved so hurt. Your tiny legs carried your weight as you jumped into his arms.

"Y/N?!" He jumped, which caused your heart to stop.

"I-I'm n—,"

"Oh." He cried when looking at your face to see it wasn't you; but at the same time it was, "Well then why did you hug me?"

"I thought you needed it, and I confused you for my friend. I miss him, we met by accidentally hugging each other, which is quite ironic." You giggled.

"Yeah, same. I met Y/N cos she accidentally hugged me.. wait are you Y/N?" He questioned but interrupted himself whilst whispering, "what the fuck am I saying.. ignore that question I've gone a little crazy after loosing her."

"Oh," you watched his face with guilt that covered yours, "Do you like her?"

"No." Kuroo answered, his heart poisoned with troubles, "I love her."

"Sorry, Kuroo." You burst out, but didn't cover your face or anything to avoid any suspicions.

"Huh, how do you know my name?"

"You play volleyball and I heard about you." You smiled.

"Oh okay." He kept believing he was crazy to suspect you of being.. you, "well, where do you live?"

"I-I don't actually have a home." You chuckled.

"Oh where did you used to live?"

"Kyoto."

"W-Well do you have anywhere to go, or be?" He wanted to help you.

"U-Um no.."

"Well.. I mean, are you homeless then?"

"Yeah." You frowned, as he felt bad for you.

"You can come over to mine then."

"What about your parents?" You worried.

"They couldn't care less to be honest. I'll just tell them your a friend." He made up an excuse, so you gave a nod.

"Alright then.. if you don't mind of course." you clarified, "I can always go to some hotel."

"Nah, it's fine, don't worry. I mean you don't have anywhere to go, what's the problem with helping someone?"

"Alright, I guess.."

My heart felt warm but cold at the same time when he spoke, "But keep in mind, I have no intentions of falling in love with you," he added, "My heart only belongs to Y/N."