❤️❤️

Hai! 😊

Hello you fantastic beannnnssss!!!!! My 30th part has been published, yay!! 🥰

But I want to ask you something. How are you doing? Is everything alright? It's okay if it isn't. It's life. We have our ups and downs. Sometimes one hill may be steeper than the other, or maybe your walking up one big hill and have been doing it for your whole life, in which case, you will reach the top of it. I know you will. Soon. Just be patient, okay? ❤️

You don't understand how much I care about you.❤️ This is my 30th 'part' but nothing in the world matters to me more than you. I want to make  sure you are okay. You all are giving me... me.. a purpose to live, and I can't thank you all enough.

Please, if you are going through anything, get help. Reach out your hand, and as long as I'm here, just know, you're hand won't be left floating alone.🤝 Please find someone to talk to and if you have no one I'm here but please ask if you can vent or not. Message or call hotlines to help you, or message me.

I want you to know, as a person who's gone through a lot.. that there is someone who cares for you, I care for you ❤️❤️. You may be wondering, "why? Why would you do this all for someone you don't know?" Because, first of all, wether I know you doesn't matter. You are human, you have feelings, and you do need help, wether it's for emotional or physical support, you can't always help yourself. Second of all, when I was going through my worst times, no one cared, so I don't want anyone to feel what it's like to loose yourself, and know that you'll never find yourself ever again..

For some people you may not have many issues (e.g. suicidal thoughts) but I just want all of you to know that if any of you guys feel like you may be struggling with anything that I am here for all of you. I just want to make sure those who do feel upset know that they can get support without any thoughts of "I'm a burden." Because you really are not. You're human, like everyone else, and you deserve every little bit of happiness this world has to offer.

Once again.. thank you so much. I love you, a lot. Stay hydrated, eat well, and have a good rest of your day/night! 😁

Bye bye! Love uuuuuu! 💕