Yumeko?!

For how long will I keep this up?
I don't know what to do.
They're looking for.. me, even though I'm right here.
This feels weird.
Wrong.
But I can't just give everything away, ugh, what do I do?
But what's worse is we're going to Yumeko.. the real Yumeko, but it's alright, I've planned everything...

Forgive me Kuroo, but I..

I've planned...

Exactly how I'm going to die...

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"Hey, Yumeko, you alright?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, sorry I went into a daydream." You chuckled to Kenma.

"Oh alright."

All five of you were sat in the blue seats of the train awaiting your destination, Kyoto. Kuroo stared out of the window sternly and determined, it pained you knowing he'd be disappointed with the note you wrote for him back at his house. The note that you stuffed underneath his drawer of trousers.. your suicide note.

"We'll find her." Kuroo muttered to himself, "We have to."

"..yeah," You placed your hand on his shoulder.

"Wow I'm so excited! I've never been to Kyoto!" Historia chirped with glee, contrasting your fear stricken face.

Do I need to die?
Yes, what am I talking about? It's my fault Kuroo's so hurt.. there's no point of telling him I'm Y/N, because he'll hate me... for running away from him.

It's better if I die, for everyone else as well, they can find my dead body, mourn, if they do, then carry their lives on normally.. I don't need to be here, and I definitely don't need to trouble Kuroo, it was my family, my problem, he doesn't, didn't need to help me, I need to help myself.

At the end of the day, I'll always be stuck in sadness, there's never true happiness in this world, so I just gotta leave.

"Yumeko?" Kuroo asked.

"Yeah?"

"Don't trouble yourself, after all of this.." He whispered, "Go see him."

Your eyes widened, "What? Oh, I-I- can't."

"No.. you have to, and you will."

"..Alright."

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

The rest of the train ride was pretty peaceful, with you guys occasionally talking about school, gaming, anime, etc.

You all hopped off the train and started heading to your destination.

"A cafe!" Historia beamed brightly.

"Yeah.. we have them in Tokyo too.." Kenma uttered, whilst Ymir gave him a menacing glare, "okay okay, sorry."

"Wanna go?" You suggested, but before you knew it, she had already ran inside, admiring a specific slice of vanilla cake, decorated with juicy strawberries, and some chocolate icing.

"I'm guessing that's a yes." Kuroo scoffed, as you headed inside, everyone else following.

"I want this!" Historia pointed to the cake.

"Okay." Ymir smiled, "I'll have it too, what do you guys want?"

"Umm, I don't know.. what about you, Yumeko?" Kenma asked.

"Hm.. a donut?" You looked at the sugar coated donut, with a drizzle of chocolate.

"I'll have that too," Kenma spoke, slightly embarrassed.

"Oki, what about you Kuroo?" You focused your attention to the handsome man who was scanning through the menu of drinks.

"A latte." He answered.

"Okay." You smiled at him, as he did so back.

After the wait, you admired the donut and took a bite, as everyone else ate their food, except from Kuroo who was sipping on his drink. He seemed quite impatient, but he was enjoying his drink, which relieved you.

"You alright?" You asked the rooster sat across you, who was quite confused, "oh, never mind."

Always embarrassing yourself Y/N!!

You carried on eating your donut, and turned to see Kenma. He was gently eating his donut, until your eyes met his.

"How's the food and drink?" Ymir asked, breaking the silence.

"Good." Kuroo replied, almost half heartedly, he was so stern it concerned you.

"The donuts delicious." Kenma smiled, which lightened your mind.

"So is the cake!" Historia gleefully grinned, to which Ymir smiled in agreement.

Kuroo sat determined, at first it was quite inspiring, now it's painful to watch, it's as if he's lost himself, and is searching for himself.. or is he?

Kuroo.. I'm sorry.

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

"We're almost there, it says it's 5 minutes away, just up that hill!" Historia merrily remarked.

Please I beg you, don't be in there Yumeko!

Every step felt like your heart was going to drop, it was a lot more frightening than the first time you had to go there.

What if they find out who I am? But I couldn't distance them from it, they'd already figured it out, shit!

You saw the building in your view, causing you to take a deep breath. All five of you were a few steps away from entering. After seeing the familiar black long haired lady, your body froze.

"Hm? Are you alright, Yumeko?" Kenma watched, worried, at your fear-stricken face.

"Yeah.." Your eyes were stuck, widened.

"Alright then, let's go." Those were the last words said, before the door swung open, and a tense silence filled the atmosphere.

Yumeko clearly noticed your face, and fear.. so she decided to break the silence, in the worst way possible..

"Hello there, welcome! My name is Yumeko Jabami, how may I help you?"

The silence once again dampened the atmosphere, as everyone's face turned to you.. but Kuroo's was the most angered and confused. Tears formed up in his eyes as he aforementioned with despair..

"..Yumeko?!"

Author note: So how many of y'all got hungry when I mentioned food? 😂 Just joking! I'm so mean I know 😶 left y'all on a cliffhanger 😔🤚 but they are my thing!!! It's abt to be midnight 👀 but don't worry I'm not sleep deprived cos I wake up at 12am to 3pm! I woke up at 2pm today so I'm good 😎.

Anyways.. hope you guys have a good day/night. Of course I love y'all, you guys have a place in my heart that is more than family.. quite literally. Have a good day/night and see ya next time! Bai!! 💕