Girl. Friend.

Val's POV:

FUCK...why would Grace just come in and say that. When it is not even true!!! We hook up but we are not dating. I don't even like her like that, she doesn't get me on an emotional level. I can't even talk to her.

"Oh" Rose says. Her beautiful smart and funny caring self looked hurt in a way.

"That is very nice" It feels so awkward now

"You must be Rose!!" WTFFFF I looked at Grace with widened eyesRose looked at me and smiled and then spoke up "yes, yes I am."

"Oh! Well, Val has so many positive things about you." Grace looked up at me and motioned to Rose.

"You really are as pretty Val has described... maybe even more."

God damn. I'm going to KILL HER. IM going to I don't care about the consequences.

I look over to Rose with panicked eyes and see she is... blushingMy heart is beating in my chest as if it wants to connect with Rose's.

"hahaha well... thank you... very very much." Rose said in a sweet voice

"Before you came in here I was just about to leave. I have had a very... interesting day" she lets out the last few words with a stressed out-breath.

"Well, maybe I could walk you out?" I say in a questioning tone, while Grace just looked at me. I swear these girls I sleep with think they are my actual girlfriend. All because of them thinking that's what a Dom and Sub are.

I am not a full-fledged Dom often times I see myself being dominant and others not so much. But Grace is just a bitch. She wants to be hurt and fucked until she can't remember her name. And she's more of a stress reliever rather than someone who means something to me.

"NO!" Rose says rather abruptly. I was zoned out thinking about well ya know and she just said "no.""I am sorry I just meant that since your...girlfriend is here I wouldn't want to take away your time together. I will be going on my own. Maybe another time."

She picks her stuff up and exits her office. But before she heads out she turns around and says"Hate to break it to ya but my office needs to get locked up." she lifts the keys she has in hand so we can see.

"Oh my bad, come on babe lets go to...your office for a... talk," Grace says in a sultry voice.Rose just locks her door and ignores the sexual comments coming from the bitch to my right. I step away from Grace a bit and look to see Rose.

"I will see you," I say but it sound more like I was asking for permission to see her again.

"Maybe," she says and gives me a wink.

I feel all happy even when I shouldn't. I barely know her. she's nice and pretty and yes I like her. But I can't deal with a relationship right now. Not to mention that she didn't accept my apology. I have Grace for now plus I'm not interested in dating. I'm not interested in anyone right now. But Rose makes me happy and feels different. I still can't let some newcomer throw me for a loop. 

                                                                                              ~

I log into Instagram and go to Rose's profile. She doesn't have many pictures of her from the past but she has a lot of recent ones. 

Her newest post caught my eye.she was sitting at a campfire with what seemed to be people from work and others. They were all drinking and having a good time. Her other picture showed her with James. James was carrying Rose and Rose looked pretty drunk. 'I wonder who posted these'

I scroll through my feed for a bit trying to get the shit that happened today off my mind. I felt bad for yelling at Rose and I also felt bad for having Grace run in on us in HER office like that. Rose is nice but I still can't trust her the way I need to. She is a great doctor. And my parents founded this company in the hopes of a trusting and progressive work place.

I was going to text her earlier. Hoping to apologize but I decided against it. It was probably for the best because she was with newfound friends anyway. I decided I was going to get some sleep. I put my phone up on my nightstand and begin to shut my eyes. I am almost halfway asleep till I hear the vibrations of my phone.

I open one eye and sigh. I pick my phone up and read the message. "Look I know we have our differences. And I am sorry about today. I just want you so bad. I want you to only think about me. I want you to only have eyes for me. I want you to make me scream your name. And I only want to scream your name."

I looked at the message in shock with my heartbeat picking up. My phone buzzed in my hand again and I saw a new message.

"Pleaseee daddy I need you so bad"

And another

"I am so wet just thinking about you"

"I know I am drunk and you don't want me and you yelled at me earlier but I just want you""I need to feel you in me"

My heartbeat was racing. Late-night wake-up calls were not usually my thing. But this felt so right.I throw myself out of bed and put some clothes on. I brush my teeth and comb though my curly dark hair. I needed to see her too. So I picked up my backpack with my strap and some other small things that will send her into ecstasy. I grab my keys and head out to the car. It is a Porsche Spyder 918 with silver trim and a black matte finish. It is a nice ass car and a gift from my parents after I graduated. I'm not spoiled but this was a dream gift.

I drive for about 15 minutes till I get to her. The thing I need right now.

I walk up to her door and knock. A happy face greets me.

"hey Gracie"

│Hey guys. I am a new writer. I hope for some feedback abt the story. I also appreciate the votes. It lets me know you like the book. I will try and update as often as possible. With school and other things my time is limited. But the more people that come to like the book it will start to make me think of the story and writing as a priority. Love y'all│