arrival

*Val's POV*

als POV:

"Val...Val..VAL"!!!

I wake up to see Rose half naked with an oversized T-shirt sitting on my lap. Her wild chestnut hair framing her warm tan skin.

"I just wanted to let you know that we are landing in about an hour. My friends from college are going to pick us up and take us to our cabin...well, George also has to come but other than that it's just some old friends." she gives me a smile before kissing my lips trying to wake me from my groggy state.

"Mmm ok. I'm going to go take a shower and get ready. Can you make me some coffee babe?"

I let out in a raspy voice which she replies to with a smile and kiss on my cheek.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on and wait till it's warm. I am excited to meet Rose's friends and family but I am still nervous no matter how many personal pep talks I give myself.

I know Rose but still feel like she is hiding parts of her past from me. I don't want to push her into telling me anything but I feel left out about certain things. Nevertheless I am here now with her and I have to step up and prove myself.

...

I step out of the bathroom with my hair in a towel and fresh clothes on my body. Rose is at the table reading a book with a hot, but sophisticated outfit on.

"Hey gorgeous" I give her a quick kiss on the top of her head and sit across from her.

"Hey, So we are landing in a few minutes and I thought once we get picked up we go chill for a bit and then we make an appearance at this one club that I used to go to. Sound good?" She gives me an excited look that tells me I can't say no to her.

"Yeah that sounds like a good plan. Gosh Rose, how do you have so much energy in the morning. I'm hella jet lagged." She smiles at me and stands up making her way onto my lap.

"Oh well you know I just have someone who makes me want to wake up and be with them for however long I can." She kisses up my neck and chin until she gets to the tip of my nose where she places a soft kiss.

"I love you" she says to me so quietly it's almost a whisper.

Our little moment is interrupted by the loud captain of the plane telling us to take our seats and that we are landing. We pull apart and head to the seats and buckle up.

...

We have exited the plane and George has put the luggage in the car and now we are awaiting Lisa, Rose's closest friend since childhood, to pick us up.

All of a sudden a white Mercedes flies onto the tarmac and comes screeching to a halt in front of us. A blond haired girl with jeans and a Burberry sweater steps out of the car and rushes towards my Rose.

"AAAAAA" they both scream as they rush towards each other. The girl, who I assume is Lisa, picks Rose up and twirls her around before setting her down.

"OH MY GODDDD, I cant believe youre really here in front of me. Oh Rose I missed you, well everyone did, but mainly me." Lisa smiles at her and keeps a tight grip on Rose as they chat and catch up.

"Oh Lisa," Rose breaks her off and walks over to me. "This is my lovely girlfriend Valentina." Before I can get a word out I am being enveloped by two arms.

"Oh my I finally get to meet the one and only Val. The girl who stole Rose's heart. Gosh Rose was really understating how hot she is."

I look over to Rose whose eyes are glued to the floor and her face is bright red.

"OMG Rose is this true? You didn't tell your lifelong best friend how smokin hot your girlfriend is." I say in my overly mean girl sarcastic voice which catches her attention.

Lisa burst out laughing and grabbed both our hands to lead us to the car. And then we went off to the cabin.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was on vacation and didn't have access to my computer. School is starting soon and I will try and update as frequently as I can but I can't promise a regular schedule. Hope you all understand.

P.S. Sorry for the short af chapter, also heads up for incoming drama