Release

Val's POV:

~SMUTTTT~

After the little stunt Rose pulled, it became very clear about how we wanted each other at the moment. After she told me that we continued I checked the time and realised we were not at the theater for that long. It was 8pm and the movie still had a while to go. I looked over to the confidently smirking Rose and felt so played. I grabbed her wrist and walked us out of the theater and to my car.

"Address?...Give me your address" I said in a hasty tone that was desperate and forceful at the same time. She smiled and put it into my GPS and I sped off.

The whole way to her damn house she kept fucking aroud with me. From playing with my hands, to kissing my neck. Towards the end I placed my hand on the top of her warm thigh and slid it every now and then closer to the place she wanted attention most. She bucked her hips up a bit to gain some sort of friction that I was not going to allow her.

After the tortuous car ride we pulled into the driveway of a huge house overlooking the water. The lights from the street and barely visible sun allowed me to view the house just enough. The gorgeous white paint job with black trim made the house look old yet modern. I got out of the car and felt Rose grab my hand and lead me to the large reddish door. She unlocked it with her keys then entered.

As you walk in there is a large foyer with a chandelier in the middle. Dark hardwood floors that are polished and kept clean, and hallways that lead from side to side and a giant staircase that leads to the numerous floors. Spacious and large. The house was gorgeous and exactly what I would want to live in.

My thoughts about the house subside when I feel Rose's arms wrap around my waist and her lips pressed into my neck.I tilt my head to give her more access and I begin to feel my legs become weak. She pulls away and leads me up the stairs. There is more hardwood flooring and three rooms. She tells me which is which in case I wake up and need to use the bathroom or something. She has a home office guest room and bathroom. A large master bath and master bedroom.

We walk into her room. It is a cool temperature with a huge bed. The walls are painted a light sage green and the flooring is a lighter wood. Her bed is up against the wall near a giant window. The windows view is of the ocean and boats that are outside.

There is also a t.v. at the opposite wall so she can watch in bed im assuming and a walk in closet. There are a bunch of miscellaneous items on the dresser and table in her room. Things that look like they're from around the world.

I turn around to try and see where Rose went and come face to face with the hottest woman on earth.

Rose is wearing a set of black lingerie, the dark color of her tan smooth skin making my mouth drool. She has black leather garter belts on both of her thighs and her brown wavy hair is down and flowing. I let a breath I didn't know I was holding out and say the only thing my mind would allow me to, "wow"

I walk to her and place my hands onto her waist. She has a cute little tummy and toned thick thighs. She is fit but doesn't work out for muscle or definition but to stay healthy. Her body is perfect in every way and I can't wait to feel her against me.

I lean in slowly and begin to kiss her neck. Her warm skin molds perfectly with my tongue. She tastes sweet and I can't get enough of her.

I drag a flat tongue across the side of her neck towards her pulse point and I bite down sharply. She winces and lets a cry of shock and pain mixed with pleasure out. I hold onto her hips more tightly, digging my fingers into her hip bone, while my other hand has a forceful grip on her neck. I then felt her warm hands slide onto my hips and towards my butt. She grabbed both ass cheeks and kneaded them in her hands. I moaned out onto her neck before letting go. I only had a second to catch my breath when I felt hot lips crash onto my own.