travel

Val's POV:

It was around 11 in the morning, and Rose was ecstatic. She had woken up before me and was preparing breakfast, packing extra things, and getting our passports ready all while I was sleeping.

I am fully dressed now and decided to go for a casual look since the plane ride was going to be a while. Rose already informed me that we would be sleeping on the plane and that there would be a shower and plenty of room to change into comfier clothing.

"BABE!!" I hear Rose call from down the hall in a rushed tone. "YEAH!! I am coming, give me a second." I tie my shoes and jog down the hallway to my gorgeous girlfriend. "George is waiting for us outside with the bags in the car, you ready?" "Uhhh yeah, I have everything I need so I think I am ready to go."

I grab her hand and put the back of it to my lips and kiss it. "Don't stress princess it will be ok." "I know I just get a little stressed with travel sometimes, I will be better once we get on the plane." she gives me a quick smile before turning back towards the door.

We walk downstairs to the car where a tan tall man is waiting for us with the door open to a slim black car. "Ms. Castellanos, Ms. Fraser good afternoon." We both say hello to him and then we are off to the tarmac.

We arrive at the tarmac a good twenty minutes later, where we are then lead to a black and silver jet. The crew is standing outside smiling at us.

"Kalosorísate páli stin ka. Castellanos kai kalosorísate tin ka Fraser." (Welcome aboard again Ms. Castellanos and welcome Ms. Fraser.)The crew says in a happy tone of voice.

Rose says hello back, and I smile and wave at them.

As we enter, there are four brown leather chairs and a couch on the wall. There is also a huge flatscreen t.v. on the other end of the wall near the bathroom with pictures of places from around the world showing up on the screen.

"So, I was thinking, we have lunch, then we can talk about some places you want to go to and round the day up with a relaxing night and dinner," Rose says as she's putting things away in the overhead compartments.

"I love that idea." I give her a kiss on the lips, then take a seat across from her and put my book and laptop out on the table.

After a few minutes of waiting for things to settle, we are then off in the air. We talk about miscellaneous things and share a few kisses every now and then until our food arrives. We have some sort of pasta dish with stuffed mushrooms.

It has been around five hours now and we have already had dinner. The cabin crew has set our bed up and I find myself in the shower getting ready for bed...or other things.As I dry up and put some underwear on and a hoodie, I head back into the main part of the cabin.

Rose is lying on the bed with her phone in her hand. She's wearing a thin see-through shirt and is sitting under the covers. I set my stuff down and crawl over to her and lie down on top of her resting my face on her chest.