Control

Rose POV:

The lunch was fantastic. We shared a bunch of things because we couldn't decide what we both wanted.

After I paid for the meal she drove us to a park where we walked around and talked about our families and childhood. I had to cut the majority of it out because of my well...royalty.

It was around 6pm and the winds had gotten a bit chilly. We stopped for tea at a new tea shop a few minutes away from the park and decided to walk back towards the car.

I looked through my phone and went onto yelp to see if there was anything to do that was a bit more relaxing. I saw that a new movie was premiering tonight at 7 and told her. It looked like an action comedy and something we would both enjoy so we drove to the Astor Theater which was somewhat near my house.

We arrived at 6:35 and got whatever we wanted to eat and drink and made our way in. I have been to Astor Theater before. It is spacious and secluded which is why I liked it so much. There were little tables in front of every section so people could put their drinks and food down.

After we found good seats near the back we talked for a bit and giggled at the trailers playing on the screen, until the lights went dark and the movie intro began.

The whole day has been perfect. So was yesterday. I have gotten so close to Val that it feels like we have known each other forever. She is insanely attractive and smart and makes me laugh even when I am sad or angry.

Today felt so good. The morning was warm and happy and when she woke me up I couldn't stay mad even though she tickled me. I remember feeling her warm strong hands against my back and feeling her lips pressed onto the top of my head. I never wanted to wake up.

I look over at her and she is watching the movie intently. Every now and then grasping my hand tighter and or reaching for a sip of her drink.

I look down at our intertwined hands and remember this morning and seeing her touch herself. She definitely panicked and thinks I saw her which in my case I did. But I couldn't turn away. I couldn't just turn around and walk away. I was frozen to the floor and watching her. The way she shivered and bit her lip as she played with her breasts and rubbed her clit faster and faster. It was alluringly pleasurable. I wished I could have felt how wet she was and how warm her walls felt against my own fingers. I wished I could have tasted her juices as they flowed into my mouth as I pushed her hips down and kept going faster....but....I didn't, and I regret it.

I look at the screen again and there is some intense fight between some girl and guy. The girl is kicking and throwing punches and dodging the big bald guys petty attacks.

I still can't get the thought of Val squirming around as she touched herself this morning. I begin to shift uncomfortably in my seat and try to slow my breathing, which I am sure is loud and shaky.

I look over at Val and see how gorgeous her face is. The lights from the screen projecting onto her defined jawline and plump lips. I scoot closer to her and gently lie my head onto her shoulder. She lets out a happy sigh and places her head onto mine lightly. A few minutes go by and I lift my head slightly.

I start to brush the tip of my nose against her neck and stroke the palm of her hand lightly. She shifts in her seat and tries to focus on the movie playing in front of us but is struggling.

I then lift my head even more and move out of my chair slightly so I am twisted towards her. I gently nip at her pulse point making her release a high pitched moan that she quickly silences with her hand. I smirk against her neck and keep up the licking and biting, leaving small hickeys and love bites across her neck. Her eyes have closed at this point and I decide to brush the tips of my fingers against her covered warmth. Her eyes shoot open and she looks directly at me. My most likely mischievous eyes letting her know that I want her as badly as she wants me.

I continue with the gentle strokes until she is whining in my ear. My adrenalin and dominant side is racing and I smile at the little pathetic whimpers she lets out and desperate cries for something more. It takes everything in me to pull away from the vixen in front of me, but I do. She shivers and almost looks like she's about to cry after I do so. So I lean forward and whisper into her ear seductively.

"If you drive me back to my place...then we can continue,"

"Valentina."