take it

Rose POV:

We were already on the road and headed back to her house which seemed farther away than usual. The only thing calming me down and bringing me a sense of relief was her warm hand rubbing up and down my thigh. I rest my head against the cool window watching the lights of the city pass by.

A few short minutes later we park at her apartment and get out. I am extremely exhausted and can barely stand. She wraps her arm around me and guides me to her apartment and we make our way upstairs.

We finally make it to her apartment and I feel an immediate sense of comfort wash over me. Between the gorgeous view and the smell of her wafting through the room I feel relaxed and at home.

Val suddenly wraps her strong arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder. She begins kissing along my neck and nibbles the base of my ear. I lean into her and let her do what she wants, letting out soft shaky breaths.

"Let's go to sleep love, we can go somewhere tomorrow when we are both awake enough." Val kisses me once more and I nod my head and let her lead me to her room.

Her cool room sends a shiver through me but I shake it off. As much as I would love to just go to sleep right now I need a shower. "Val," "yes beautiful?",.. "I need a shower do you need one?"

Val smiles at me and walks into her closet then comes back out bringing me some clothes to sleep in. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and hands them to me.

"I assume you know where the bathroom is and you can use whatever you want in there. I am going to be here so let me know if you need anything." I kiss her and then head to the bathroom.

I close the door and then strip out of the clothes I was wearing. My body is aching from the time in the cell and the fact that I was working myself to the bone the whole week.

I turn the shower on and wait till it heats up. The water washes down onto my sore body and I sigh in relief. I missed Val all week and I haven't even told her about my real self yet. I have plans on telling her because at some point I have to go back. I need her in my life and I am afraid she won't want what I want or will get freaked out.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself then walk into her room. She is in her bed but not under the covers. Her plump ass is peeking out from under her boxer shorts and she is shirtless flaunting her soft and muscular back. Her tan skin glowing in the dim light of the room making her look like the model she is.

I put on the grey sweat shorts she gave me and left my top half shirtless. I walk towards the other side of the bed and get under the covers. Val shifts in her sleep as I put her under the covers. She then rolls over and pushes me closer to her warm upper body.

I sigh as her hand grabs the under part of my lower stomach. I am not unfit but Val looks like a goddess compared to me. I slowly fall asleep in her arms with a smile on my face.

*next morning*

I wake up to a feeling but I can't distinguish what that feeling is so I continue to just be in that sleep state. A few moments pass and then I feel a warmth spread through my body and an electric feeling from the most sensitive part of my body. I grab whatever is there and feel the soft wavy hair that is my girlfriends.

I remove the covers so I can see what's going on and there she is. Val looking up at me with lustful eyes sucking vigorously on my clit. The slurping sounds filling the sunlit room. She smiles down at me as my face redness and my breath quickens.

"mmhm v-val..fuck don't stop please" she speeds her actions up and i grip her hair harder rocking my hips into her face till she grips my thighs harder. I scream out and whimper as she speeds up and slows down to tease me. I beg for her to let me finish and cum on her hot mouth but she just shakes her head.

"AHha fuck you" I say with tears brimming in my eyes. She grabs my hips harder and pushes me down on the bed. "You're such a pathetic slut. Look at how wet you've gotten for me." I blush and cover my face with my arm.

She gets up before letting me finish and walks into her closet. I close my eyes and legs and try to ease the feeling that I have keeping me on edge.

"Since you wanted to be the little slut you are, you will get fucked like one" Val is wearing a black strap that is bigger than whatever I have used on her. She has a bottle in her hand that she walks over to me with, but instead of using the lube inside of it she stands by the bed.

"Get on your knees love. If you make your mistress happy I will reward you." She points at a spot on the floor and I quickly go to where she wants me.

I feel the cool hardwood against my knees and await my next order from the vixen in front of me.

"Well what are you waiting for slut...suck!" I widen my eyes. I have never been one to do this but I wasn't not going to. I was enamored by Val's harsh tone and the way she degraded me.

I grab the strap with my hand and then place my mouth on the tip of it and begin to lick and tease. I feel her fingers on the back of my head stroking the back of my head. The simple gesture only edges me on further, so I take more into my mouth. I look into her eyes and she has a devilish smirk playing on her lips. I feel her hand push me into her even more and I panic. But I don't pull away. I want her to keep going even when I say stop. I want to be teased and degraded and fucked roughly.

When Val and I have sex its like fire and it's equal. But when we want to play a part it's sadistic and wild and I feel like prey being hunted.

I am at the middle of the strap that is already huge and she keeps encouraging me to take it. I suck and slurp until I choke and gag. The dick is almost in my whole mouth so I pull back to get air. Before I can bob my head back Val grips my hair harshly and forces my chin to hit the base of the strap.

I am shocked but ultimately wet. I am choking and tears are starting to flow down my face. She just laughs at me. " Look at you. What a good girl you're being, sucking mistresses dick like the whore you are." Just as I think it's over Val moves her hips and the sounds of the dick hitting my throat are echoing through the room.

"Fuckkk" val is in awe looking at me. She lets go of my head but I continue to suck on the strap as if she can feel it. She keeps rocking her hips and then tilts her head back to let low moans out. I Know she won't be able to finish unless I give her more, so with a surprise I shove two fingers into her wet cunt.

Her eyes fly open to see me pumping my fingers in and out of her making a loud sloshing sound come from her cunt. My mouth wrapped around the fake dick bobbing back and forth. I curl my fingers hitting the right spot for her and she lets go. Her cum dripping down my hand.

I remove my mouth from the fake dick and place my fingers in my mouth and suck the juices off. Her sweet salty flavor making me want it straight from the source. She lets out a long sigh then grabs my hand to lift me off my knees.

I look at her awaiting another order but am met with her wanting lips. She is not stopping to take breaths but is hyperventilating and wrapping her arms around me as tightly as possible. The kiss is hot and wild and begin to stumble and then fall back on the bed. Her lips not once detaching from my own as she continues to bite, suck, and kiss them. She has both her hands propping her up around my head. She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and lets it go with a pop to lean up and look at me.

"You're mine"

* Next chapter will continue from this*