Plans

Val's POV:

I wake up to the sun shining on my face through the window. And a weight pressed against me. I adjust my eyes and look down to see the cute brown haired girl snuggled into me. Her warm breath hitting my exposed collarbones and her hands grasping onto the hem of my t- shirt. I start to move my hands up and down her back feeling the warmth of her body and breathing in her warm vanilla scent.

She begins to stir and lets out a groggy light moan that makes my whole body go into overdrive. She starts to shift and the top of her head begins to press upwards towards my chin. I smile into the top of the hair on her head wanting the moment to not end.

It has been forever since I have felt the way I do right now. She is perfect in every way and if it weren't for Grace getting in the way in the beginning I would have asked her out sooner.

The date last night went incredibly well. And having her snuggle up to me and watch the show she picked made the whole thing feel like it was meant to be. I now know a lot about her, thanks to all the talking at the pier last night, but I still want to talk more about her and get to know her personally.

I keep stroking her back and decide to just lift her shirt a bit and slide my hands up and down her bare back. She feels so warm and soft that I begin to almost fall back asleep.

I decide to kiss the top of her head and try to wake her up gently. "Rose...Rose," I shake her a bit and still no response, "Rose lets get up and get something to eat hmm?" She still is dead asleep and I have no choice but to tickle her sides.

She immediately shoots up from where she was once so happy and warm and glares down at me. I tense up but stifle a laugh at how adorable cute she looks when angry.

I begin to take note of our new position and she is fully straddling me now. Her thick thighs firmly situated around my lower half. I take a bold move and place my hand onto her thigh and use my thumb to draw small circles.

She twitches slightly but then sets her full weight onto me. With a long sigh she looks around taking in the room that is now full of light and then smiles down at me with a glint of anger in her eyes.

"You woke me up... and you thought that the best way to do so was to TICKLE me?!?!" She is clearly joking but also seems angered that I woke her up. Overall I still can't help but smile at her perfect self.

Her blue eyes are shining with the sunlight coming through the windows and her wavy brown hair is all messed up and cute. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life and she's here with me right now.

"I-I'm sorry Rose...I was trying to wake you up sweetly but you wouldn't budge. You were pretty dead." I say and laugh at the end. She gently slaps my arm and smiles down at me while rolling her eyes.

I shouldn't be thinking this way so early in the morning but her little eye rolls and bratty behaviour is only more of a turn on. I know she is dominant, as am I, but in the end if we do end up going farther I know that we would have a healthy switch relationship. After all sometimes I am the one who wants to be controlled and brought down a peg or two by a hot femme dom. Then again who wouldn't?

She apologizes and swings her legs over my torso and stands up. Stretching and yawning she then says she is going to go to the bathroom and wash up. I nod my head and decide to wait for her to be out of the bathroom.

I stretch my legs out and arms as well and begin to miss the feeling of her body against mine. There were points in the night where she would occasionally move over or to a different position and she would brush up against my crotch.

I slide my hand down and into my sweatpants and begin to touch my throbbing clit and realize how wet I am. I think of the other things about her that turn me on so much. The way she moaned into my ear this morning from me touching her skin to the way her eyes look when she's relaxed and tired. The feel of her hands holding mine and the small circles she drew on the tops of my hands whenever she had the chance.

I speed up my fingers that are vigorously circling my clit. The warm juices from my pussy slowly leaked out and onto my thighs and fingers. My breathing speeds up and so do my fingers until my hips lift off the couch slightly. I cum, hard and fast and sink back down into the pillow on the couch. I take only a few breaths to calm down from my high until a small voice makes me turn my head quickly.

"Uhh hey the um, t-the bathroom is free. I hope you don't mind. I took some clothes from your bedroom so we could head out and do something together." Rose says in a somewhat confused yet excited voice. I nod my head and tell her everything is ok and she can take what she needs.

I sit up and walk at a quick pace to the bathroom. And then close and lock the door behind me.

'Did she...did she see me doing...well oh fuck what if she did.' I keep thinking a million things per second until I decide to just take a breath.

'She knows I like her and even if she saw she clearly wasn't that scared or weirded out...if anything she looked victorious.'

I get ready and make my way out of the bathroom towards my room. I go into my closet and pick out some stuff to wear and then panic even more.

'What if she went snooping around and saw stuff. Did she find sex toys did she notice the tucked in ropes and cuffs on the bed. I-is she wearing my underwear right now?'

I have to push all thoughts aside and just live in the moment. I finished dressing. I am wearing a loose baby blue Nike crewneck sweater. Mom jeans that are washed to a faded shade of black and some platform Doc Martens.

I approve my look in the mirror and grab my wallet and keys from the bowl in my room. I start walking down the hall and see Rose in one of my old college shirts that is fairly large on her...it is tucked into a pair of my jeans that she has rolled up to fit better in length and her shoes she bought yesterday, which seem to be some pair of Nike Blazers or something.

"Hey you ready to go...I was thinking we could grab lunch since it's 1:15 and then we can think about what to do after." I say as I grab a quick glass of water. Her eyes following me before she speaks.

"Yes!! That sounds like a good idea. I found a cute little bistro place not too far from here does that sound good?" I quickly nod a big smile on my face. I set my empty glass in the sink and motion towards the door. She plops down from the barstool that is at my kitchen island and makes her way towards me.

After getting to the parking garage I open the door to my navy blue Audi R8 and wait for her to get in. I then make my way around and buckle up. We put in the coordinates and start to drive onto the main road and away from my apartment. She is happy as am I and she is playing music from a playlist on my phone.

I am still worried that she caught me playing with myself but I can't dwell on that.

We drove for around ten minutes until we pulled in front of a small diner with trees covering the surrounding area. We stepped out fresh air and the sound of birds filling the air. We walk towards the door and before we walk in she turns me to face her. "By the way...today is going to be my treat since you wanted the pay for the first date." She gives a cute little lip bite and wink at the end then stands on her tiptoes a bit to give me a quick peck on the cheek.

Before I know it my face is flushed red and she is already inside.

It is going to take so much to control myself the rest of the day.