My Love

Val's POV:

I sit up from over Rose and look down at her. Her perfect body and messy hair  only adds to her perfection.

"Lie down with your hands above your head, if you drop them without permission you will be punished, is that understood?" she nods her head. "Rose..I need a safe word just in case I am doing something you don't like, or if I go too far."

"I actually would like to go by numbers if that's alright. 1 means I am ok, 2 means I may be uncomfortable so go slow, and 3 means stop completely." I nod my head and smile at her.

I look down at the fake dick strapped to my hips and see the glisten of her spit all over it. I slide my finger up her pussy and feel how wet she is. I should have put something down beforehand but I don't mind doing laundry.

I circle her clit with the flat of my thumb and nudge my way between her spread legs. I guide the fake dick to her dripping pussy and push just the head in. Her mouth goes wide and she lets out a deep long moan. Her hands grip at the pillow she's resting on and she lets out some shaky breaths.

I sit for a minute letting her calm down before pushing even deeper into her hot little hole. She winces from the size but hasn't stopped me. I go even further before I hear a little whimper and just above a whisper she calls my name. "V-val mhm its really big I don't think I can take it."

I know it's big but I also know she can take it. " Breath beautiful...just breathe," she breathes in and out and calms down just enough so she relaxes her muscles again. I then lean in close to her and kiss her neck softly before pushing the rest of the dick in her. She cries out and moves her arms to wrap around my neck. I would have gotten mad about her disobeying but I let her do it anyway. Her head is resting in the crock of my neck and I hear soft cries and warm tears on my skin.

I pull back and kiss on her face and lips until the crying subsides.

"What number are you on my love?" I await a response and get back a breathy 1. I smile and pull away from her and lean towards my bedside table to pull a vibrator out. Her eyes are closed and her face is calm with a faint smile on her lips.

As much as it hurt she liked the pain and pleasure of it. And I was planning on giving her more pleasure than she asked for.

I switch the vibrator on and place it on her clit. Her body jolts and her eyes open again.

"F-fuckk yes mistress fuck me please...don't stop" I smile and begin to pump the dick in and out of her. She lets out deep moans every time I hit her favorite spot. The vibrator mixed with the fullness on the cock inside of her makes her even wetter than before. Her juices begin to spill down the side of her legs as my pumping increases. " Love I need you to hold this for me" I hand Rose the vibrator and then lift the back of her knees to fold next to her. The change in position making the dick slide even deeper into her. She cries out as I sit up a little more and begin to pump faster and harder than before.

"Ahhhh mmm no mhm fuck Val.. fuck Val shit.. fuck me!" I lean up and put all my weight on the sides of her legs and begin to pull all the way out before slamming back into her. Her pussy sucking the dick back in and making desperate sounds of desire. Before I know it she cums all over the fake dick.

I give her a second before grabbing the vibrator from her and placing it back on her enlarged and throbbing clit. She screams out and tries to push it away. "Keep your FUCKING hand where they are supposed to be you disobedient whore." she whimpers and puts them back over her head and grips the pillow.

She just came but now I am going to make her regret moving her hands.

I slide the dick out of her and turn the vibrator off only momentarily. "Turn over, face down, ass in the air!" She does as told and I bring her hips to me. I force her back farther down and into a perfect arch before sliding deep inside of her without pause.

She growls out at the slight pain but it is cut short when I place the vibrator back on her.
"Ahh VAL FUck"

I dip down a little and hit that spot. She jerks forward and grips the sheets. I turn the vibrator up even more and pump in and out while I circle my hips a bit to hit every part. She is moaning and slipping down back onto the bed to the point of where I have to hold her firmly.

She lets out a long cry before cumming hard onto the dick. She slides off the dick as she falls onto the bed breathing rapidly. But I'm not done with her.

I slap her ass which makes her jolt then I forcefully raise her hips upward and slam back into her at an insane pace. "VAL VAL WAit ohhh nooo I just... FUCK" I place the vibrator back on her clit. The sloshing from her pussy and her cum dripping down her thighs is about to send me over the edge.

I smack her ass harder than the last and continue to do so. Her ass is red and hot and she is crying. Before she can cum again I stop everything.

"NOO!! Val fuck NO please".. "You want to cum" I ask "yesss" I nod and let out a laugh. I pound  faster and faster slamming into her with anger and passion. Her hands are in a death grip holding on the sheets. The vibrator is on high speed now and she is being held up by my one arm.

She's on the edge but not close enough. Without warning I stick my finger in my mouth then lean down to her little asshole and spit on it. She is shocked and tenses but I know she wants it. She is practically bagging for me to treat her like a little fuck toy. So I lick her ass and then spread her cheeks and lick her greedy little hole. She squirms around on the bed moaning at the overstimulation. 

I then lean back and pump my cock into her wet little pussy and then push my middle finger into her asshole.

"VAL! AGhh" I keep pumping into both of her holes and keep the vibrator firmly placed on her clit. I am not able to pump into her as quickly with her walls holding onto me but I push past it and all you hear is the slapping of skin in the room.

All of the sudden her body convulses and she squirts all over me, the bed, the vibrator, everything.

I stare wide eyed and pump slower and then quickly turn her around to lie on her back. She is panting with tears in her eyes. She wanted to cum so badly so I was going to make her wish for the exact opposite. I pump back into her holding her legs in the air. The vibrator on high placed back onto her clit.

In less than a minute she squirts all over again. But this time I don't slow down or stop. I go even quicker until she is screaming my name. "Yeah fucking take it you little slut cum allll over me."

She looks into my eyes and between the view in front of me and the friction from the strap hitting my clit I cum as well. I look at her face and see tears in her eyes. As I slow down then pull out she begins to sob. I remove the strap and put the vibrator next to it.

I then crawl over to her and place my naked body against hers and she wraps her arms around my neck and cries into me clawing at my back. I take it willingly and kiss her collarbones and chest to get her breathing to slow down.

She is whispering things in my ear and holding me tightly in her arms. I kiss her lips and then roll to the side to face her. My hand slowly tracing her side. Her eyes are still closed and she has tears staining her cheeks. But she is just as beautiful as she always is. My thoughts are cut short and fireworks are going off in my head after she says the next few words.

"I love you Val"

With that she falls asleep in my arms but I am wide awake with burning questions about who she really is. But my heart and mind make those questions fade away in the moment. Because all I know is that I am in love with Rose. Whoever she is.

"And I love you princess."