Club

Rose's POV:

We pulled onto a winding road a few minutes ago. I haven't been to the cabin since I was in college. It almost feels new to me. Between the scenery, the climate, the sounds, everything.

Val is sleeping against the window, her hot breath fogging up the glass. She looks so cute like this. With her face all squished up and her lips pouty and parted practically begging to be kissed. Gosh I love this girl!

We pull up to the cabin which is ironic because of the way it looks. Yes it's rustic but it is far from some cute little cabin in the woods. The house itself is giant and the surrounding acres of private land that accompany it make it seem almost castle-like.

I gently nudge Val awake, her eyes adjusting to the late afternoon sun, which make her green eyes shimmer like little emeralds.

"Come on, we're here." I squeeze her hand and step out of the car.

"Wow, it looks just the same. Damn can't believe it's been over five years since I came here." Lisa says.

"Yeah it feels like forever since you and I came here." I let out a sigh and smile at the fond memories of swimming in the pool or lake and the late night parties we held here which gave the paparazzi a field day.

I feel warm arms wrapped around my waist and the smell of Val envelops my senses.

"Mmm it's quite romantic hmm?" She says teasingly.

"Yeah and if you behave maybe you will get a treat." I say back seductively

She grips me tighter before whispering into my ear with a dominating tone. "Watch yourself princess. Being so far out in the woods no one can stop me from making you scream my name all night." I practically melt in her arms after she says that but all is lost once Lisa chimes in.

"DAMN Y'ALL HELLA FREAKY, bless my poor pure little heart from what I just overheard." Val laughs like crazy before spanking my ass playfully and running inside.

...

George is going to drive us into town and drop us off at ZEN which is an elite nightclub where we will be making our first public debut as a couple. I am concerned that Val won't be able to deal with all the flashing lights and all and the nagging of the reporters but having parents that run and own a hospital she assured me she would be fine.

I am in a tight emerald colored silk slip dress that hugs every part of me perfectly. Val is in a black oversized suit and heels with an emerald lace bodysuit to match my dress. Her hair is slicked back but not tightly and her eyes are almost cat like.

She is so hot I can't stand it.

We pull up in front of the club and within seconds paparazzi, reporters, and citizens storm the car. George and a team of bouncers push people back and open our doors. The public goes wild between the sight of not only their returning princess but her hot af future wifey.

VAL'S POV:

Rose looks so elegant tonight with her little dress and hair all done up. God I wish she didn't make us leave. I wanted to spend all night in that house making her come undone. But coming out to the public and having people see me and her together was a good idea.

I grab her hand and we make our way towards the doors. We enter and the sound of bass fills my ears. We enter a Private VIP Lounge which blocks the noise out completely. Inside is a group of ten or more people both men and women. All equally very attractive.

They scream in delight when they see Rose fawning over her for several minutes before making eye contact with me and surrounding me.

"Well well well if it isn't Valentina. Nice to meet you, I'm Alexander but everyone calls me Alex." We shake hands and upon meeting him I meet several other people. Some royals, some very wealthy and some very smart people. I really enjoyed talking to Josie. She isn't as loud as Lisa but she is still very out there. She went to college in Denmark and became a Psychologist.

We have been talking for most of the night at the bar while everyone else mingles, hooks up or dances. Rose and I danced for a bit until her friends dragged her away.

"So how long have you and Rose been together?" Josie asks

"Oh, around seven months now. But we met around nine or ten months ago at work. After that things progressed and we realized we were a perfect fit for each other." I smile at her dancing with friends on the dance floor.

"Ughhh lucky you guys are so perfect for each other. Both smart and pretty and equally cheesy." She nudges my shoulder and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah I am the luckiest idiot in the world. Everyday I see her is the best day of my life. I can't imagine being away from her. Wherever she needs to go, whether it's work or family or something else I want to be by her side."

"Gosh way to be the most romantic person in the world. Remind me not to double date with you guys." She rolls her eyes at me to which we laugh off.

I finish off my drink and look over to the dance floor but Rose isn't there. However her friends are.

She might have just gone to the bathroom but i thought she would have taken at least Lisa with her but she was still dancing and acting insane.

"Hey I am gonna go look for Rose. She's not on the dance floor and I'm just a little worried." I say into Josie's ear so she will hear me over the music.

She nods her head and I turn to go find her.

I walk around all the people and check the bathrooms but there's no sign of her. So I make my way to the VIP lounge. I assumed she might be getting another bottle of champagne or something.

I walk through the door and curtain but am taken aback by the sight in front of me.

A girl with pale skin and dark red hair is kissing Rose.

And Rose is kissing her back.