Hot

Rose's POV:

~continuing smut~

*thwack*

"Eight, thank you mistress"

*thwack*

"Nine, thank you mistress"

*THWACK*

"T-ten...T-thank you mistress"

Val has been obedient for the most part. I haven't touched her in any way she wants me to which is making her even more sensitive. Right now her face is pressed into the pillows on my bed, ass in the air and arms and legs tied down so she can't move.

I stroke the backs of her thighs and lean forward to kiss her back all the way to her ear. I bite down onto her earlobe and she lets a high pitched moan escape her hot mouth. "Mmmm mistress is very happy with how well her kitten has behaved," she lets a needy cry out as I continue to speak. "Should mistress reward her little kitty?" I give her a moment to respond. "Y-yes please..i-i promise I will be good...please touch me mistress." I smile and unhook the back of her legs from the bondage, I then lift the back of her warm hips up and turn her over to face me. 

With her hands still suspended above her head and the messy hair and tear stained face she is sporting, I become increasingly aroused.

She looks into my eyes with a sleepy and lustful gaze. I move forward and set the paddle to the side. I kiss up the column of her neck and kiss on her cheeks all the way to her perfect pouty lips. She moans into my mouth causing me to shiver with excitement and want.

Her hips start to buck upwards as she tries to gain friction with my knee, which is nestled in between her legs brushing against her hard clit.

"F-fuck pleaseee... I need you, Rose please." she is almost crying. I know how frustrated she is. I teased her from the movie theater all the way home and still haven't given her any release.

I have had my fun with her for long enough. So now I will give her what she wants.

Val's POV:

I am on fire. My body is shaking and tingling with the anticipation of Rose and her every touch. I am soaking wet and probably leaving a huge wet stain on her sheets but I could care less.

She has edged me for over two hours now and I have given up all control just to feel release from the goddess in front of me. I have begged and moaned for her and now I am finally going to get what I want.

She stands up and undresses completely. I scan her entire naked figure with my mouth watering up. Her bare pussy and thick thighs make me moan in delight.

She walks over to me and unties my restraints so I can let my arms down. Her boobs dangle in my face as she does so. I breath in her scent. Warm and sweaty from the extensive games she put me through.

"There, now you can move around." She gives me a few moments to catch my breath and calm down from the hits she made on my body a few minutes ago.

"Val...," My ears perk up at the sound of my name falling from her pink lips, she sits on the end of the bed and faces me, "would you mind if we stop the little games of control for the night and enjoy each other whichever way we want?"

I nod my head in excitement and feel how light I am. I move close to her and kiss her lips. She twists around even more to deepen the already heated kiss. We both are becoming a moaning mess and I can't stop my hands from roaming all over her soft body.

She starts to push me back even more until I am lying flat against the bed. She starts kissing my neck and whispering sweet nothings as she moves down to my collar bones and kisses and licks there.

I begin to feel her hand slowly move to my aching tits and over my toned stomach. She starts moving her head lower to bite down on my nipples. She sneaks her hand up my neck and wraps her warm fingers around my throat. Restricting my breathing and making me whimper. As she pushes on my neck she nibbles at my jaw and then plants a searing kiss on my lips.

Slowly her other hand finds its way between my legs as she starts moving her fingers in circles on my hard clit.

"R-rose mmhm fuckk" She releases her hand from my throat and moves down to my pussy and begins to blow cool air on it. I start to move my hips upward but she pushes them back down onto the bed.

"Stay still darling" she says seductively as she makes eye contact with me from my pussy.

She wraps her hands around my thighs and makes direct eye contact with me as she licks a long slow stroke from my entrance upwards. She then wraps her lips around my sensitive button and sucks vigorously.

"Rose Rose..fuck princess...mmm fuck me please." I begin to close my legs around her head. There is a sense of embarrassment in me for wanting to cum so quickly.

Rose feels the closing of my legs and reopens them. I feel her finger probe my wet entrance. She slowly slides her middle finger into me while sucking on my clit.

"Princess...i-i don't think I will be able to last long." I say in a strained voice.

"I know love it's ok...cum for me" She adds a second finger and starts curling them, hitting the spot that makes me shake.

She starts curling her fingers fast and licking and sucking my clit until my cries become desperate. I feel white hot pleasure go straight to my lower stomach. My legs tremble and my hips lift off the bed. The tingling sensation and sounds coming from below making me inch closer and closer to a sweet release.

She speeds up her motions and then bites down slightly on my clit. I cry out in pain and pleasure and cum then and there. My juices flowing into her mouth, which she happily laps up moaning at the flavour.

She sits up and smiles with a big toothy grin. She grabs my face and kisses me, letting me taste myself on her tongue.

I want to return the favour but with all the teasing and torture she put me through I cant help but shut my eyes as I snuggle into her side.

She laughs a bit and kisses the top of my head wrapping me in her arms. I start to close my eyes and slow my breathing. Falling asleep to the sound of her heart and the smell of her delicious vanilla scent.

"Goodnight kitten" with that I fell dead asleep in the arms of my princess.