Paparazzi Pt.1

Val's POV:

*three days later*

It has been three days since I saw Ella on my phone talking about how her and Rose were "back together". Since then Rose and her friends have come over and there has been a discussion on how to handle the situation and what we have to do to stop the press from continuing to pressure not only the royal family but ourselves. Emma, a friend of Rose from Greece came to visit as well and will be going with us to Greece to meet Rose's family in a few days. Rose thought it would be important to have support for not only her but me as well so she called up my friend from New York that I went to school with. It has been a few years since I last spent time with Tiff but given the fact that I am a full time surgeon and she works as a director for broadway musicals, the time to see each other is slim to none. Tiff arrived late last night and is still asleep. I am grateful to have her here, makes me feel a little less alone in a world full of prestigious royalty.

It is around 10:30am and I am nearing the house after running a good few miles through the forest. I am covered in sweat, my grey sweatshirt feels like fire to my body and all I want to do is get some water and a shower. I give it my all as I see the house and run up the porch stairs two by two. Once I get inside I put my phone and headphones on the table next to the entry and peek my head through the hall archway to see if Rose is awake. I spotted her in her oversized Guns 'N' Roses T-shirt and a pair of red and green plaid boxer shorts. Her messy wavy brown hair is in a messy bun with soft strands left loose. She's listening to a soft French song while making tea and a piece of toast. The ambiance of everything around me makes my body relax and my heart flutter. The bright morning sun, indoor plants ranging from a big bush of monstera in the corner of the living room to the small succulents and orchids littered across window sills and tables. I step into the kitchen and sneak up behind Rose kissing her exposed shoulder blade. She shivers and turns around facing me. I stand up as straight as I can to get some height over her but she does the same thing and meets me eye to eye.

"Good morning darling." Rose says in a sultry voice while wrapping her arms around my waist pulling me close to her. Her head tilts and goes in to start kissing my neck. Her warm lips from sipping on her morning ginger tea makes my skin boil and leave me at her mercy. "Did you enjoy your run love?" Her cool breath tickles my ear as she talks to me. "mhm-m" I barely am able to say something else as her hand pushes on my abdomen and makes me move backwards to the kitchen island.

I let out a soft gasp as my back hits the wooden countertop but it is swallowed by a deep kiss from Rose. Her tongue licked my lips and tasted me before grabbing the bottom of my lip and letting it go with a pop. I am unable to move or have a single thought in my body as she pulls me back into a kiss that makes me moan into her mouth. A smirk plays across her lips and her smug attitude takes over as she puts her hand up my sweatshirt. She traces the lines of my hip bone digging her thumb into the soft tissue before pinning my hips to the countertop and holding me there. I let out a hiss from the roughness but am ultimately living for every moment of it. Her kisses become more desperate and rough as I grind my hips into her thigh. Her hand that was so roughly placed to keep me still is now just as rough but helping me move my hips in a wave motion against her.

I bite the bottom of her lip and kiss her lips before rolling my tongue against hers. "fuck me Val." She lets out a little chuckle and lifts me into the air and onto the counter before I could figure out what was happening. "ROSE!" I shout as I fall back on my elbows. "Shhh you don't want to wake the others up now do you?" She tapped my hips with her index finger telling me to lift my hips so she could pull my shorts down. "r-rose wait I haven't showered yet I'm all sweaty." I try to pull her off but she just ignores what I said and kiss my lower stomach and hip bones pulling the shorts down my legs and off my ankles dropping them onto the floor. She pushes her body between my legs and leans up with her body to me. Her hands crawl up my sides squeezing my hips the skin around my rib cage and my shoulder blades. Her tongue tracing down my ab line towards the top of my pussy. Her hands wrap around my thighs and her fingers dig into my flesh causing me to breath through my teeth from the sting.