Don't Go

SMUT WARNING (light BDSM)

Val's POV:

Grace looked at me with pleading eyes. I know she's usually horny but after the incident with Rose I told her that she's not my girlfriend and just someone that is a casual hookup. I then left and went home. After she contacted me I was feeling needy anyway, so I gave in and went to see her.

I was pulled into Grace's house.

She had a nice house. Nothing to big or fancy but a simple row house in a small town area with a big park. She grew up in a strict house with a father that practically gave her anything she wanted. 

naturally she went to college and put effort into getting her degree. Thats actually where we met. We were both in our senior year of college. I was getting my doctorate while she was getting her masters in Business. 

She is supposed to take over her fathers company when he retires. Our parents are very close. We never dated however she has told me she has feelings for me. I on the other hand don't have a romantic connection with her. 

                                                                                                 ~

Grace's POV: 

I watch as Val's tall body walks past me. I know where she is going. To my room. I follow close behind until I am almost into my room. I was harshly slammed against my bedroom door and Val's lips were kissing and nipping at my neck. 

I let out a stifled moan and she smirks slightly against my skin. I then see her put her backpack down and swiftly lift me up.  I smile and place my hands around her neck. Val gently lets me down on the bed. I look up at her as she strips herself of clothing.

Her shirt is the first to go. She shows off her tan muscular abdomen with soft features. Her perfect round breasts will light brown nipples peeking out. She pulls down her pants to reveal a dark lavender coloured thong. Her toned and long legs that anyone would envy making their way towards me. 

She pulls me close to the edge of the bed by my hips and lifts my shirt up. I am not wearing a bra and all she can focus on are my tits. They are more pale and have soft tan nipples that stand erect awaiting her touch.

She leans down and pulls one nipple into her mouth. Swirling it around and gently nibling on it. I moan at the slight pain mixed with pleasure from her warm tongue against my bare skin. She then pulls away from my nipple with a slight pop. I squirm from the loss of contact. 

She pulls off my pants and leans down to make close contact with my throbbing pussy. Her hot breath making me shiver as she eyes me from below, as if I'm prey. She puts her index in the bottom part of my underwear and begins to toy with it. 

I know she wants me to beg for her to touch me but I cant even form words. One because I am drunk, two because I want her to get mad.  She eyes me and slowly licks me through my underwear. I let out a shaky whimper. 

She takes off my underwear and looks down at my bare pussy. She glides a long slender finger through my dripping wet slit. She then lifts it up for me to see. It is glistening with my juices...she then puts it into her mouth and sucks it while moaning. I visibly gulp for whats to come.

She walks over to where she dropped her bag off and brings it over to the bed. I sit up slightly on my elbows and look to see her taking out some rope, a crop whip, a bullet vibrator and a 7 inch strap- on. 

She walks over to me and places the stuff next to her and moves me up towards the headboard. She takes the black rope and makes two secure loops on each wrist then pulls it together and attaches it to the headboard. I look up into her darkened eyes to see her smirking down at me. She then leans down to me and whispers into my ear "be a good girl and listen to mistress and pet will get a reward."