Explain

Vals POV:

I am back in my room throwing on some random clothes to keep me warm before grabbing some cash and heading downstairs. My mind is dizzy from no sleep and I am still dehydrated from the night before. I have no clue where to go or what to do and all I want is to run away and curl into a ball somewhere doing nothing for as long as I can. I make my way past the kitchen and into the living room ready to head out the door to only god knows where. As I pass through the room and towards the door I yank some shoes onto my feet and swing the door open. Rose. My Rose. She's the one thing I'm mad at but every time I see her all I want to do is hold her and be with her.

"Val.." her soft voice coming from her pink lips made it so hard to not look at her. The minute I look down at her, I regret it. Her bright blue eyes glossed over with tears from what I said and showed her earlier. She probably doesn't care, she's probably more obsessed with her public image and what is going around. " Val I just would like to talk to you about what happened...I am too out of it and scared and I don't want you to leave without me talking to you." She has a shaky voice and looks pale and even though she is stunning, she looks sick, both mentally and physically.

"Rose...just..come on please just give me some space right now." I try to push past her and go on a walk into the woods but she stops me. "No Val I need you I need you to stay....to just listen!" I give her a look that I didn't know I had in me which makes her let out a tiny gasp and move out of my way. I head down the stairs one by one before hastily walking into the woods on a small path that goes from the cabin. I don't look back but I can feel her looking at me.

Rose POV:

Val disappears into the forest and is gone from my sight. I let out a soft sob but no tears fall. I am completely exhausted and broken. I have no memory from the night before and the calls, the rumors are enough to drive me mad. I make my way inside and up to the room where Val and I stay. I grab some loose jeans and an old college hoodie and rush back downstairs before making a cup of chamomile tea. I sit down on the couch and grab a pencil and paper to try and write down all I can remember from the night before.

'Lisa, James, Val and her suit'...... 'drinks, rooftop terrace, music and yelling' ... 'perfume...cold...darkness and dizzyness'....' Ella'...

Ella. I remember asking where Valentina was before things went wrong. I became dizzy and cold and remembered arms catching me and bringing me somewhere dark. It was Ella. She was the one who brought me to that room and I know that while I was talking to Lisa my drink was unattended. I would never get overly drunk and I wouldn't have left Val's side unless I had to go somewhere she didn't want to go. It was Ella. She was the one who drugged me and carried me off to that room. She's the one who touched me and kissed me even when I said "no" and "stop".I choke on my air and begin to cry. Not only am I under pressure and in immense turmoil from the situation, but I was sexually assaulted. BY ELLA!?!? And the media loves her so much they won't ever believe she did something. I panic from the memories that have come up. The way I was kissed and touched by her. The way I wanted Val and to have someone save me. I wanted to save myself. I could barely stand. I need Val. I need her to know. I need her help, her support, her love, and her care. I stand up promptly and run to the front door and slip on a pair of shoes before running out.

I follow the path that Val went down and continue on. I stop after about 5 minutes to catch my breath and figure out my surroundings. The soft morning breeze with the sun shining through the trees is bringing me back to my senses. It's grounding me. I walk down the path some more. Trees and a small river are to my right. I missed this place.

I have been walking for around 45 minutes now and there is no sign of Val. The dirt road is continuous and unless she went off the path she should be close by. I decide to keep going along the river. The water has grown deeper and louder as I continue walking and I feel tired and still dizzy. My feet are tired and my phone is almost dead which means I get no music or phone calls. Not like I could get a phone call anyway with the horrible signal.I get around a big bend and hear splashes. I pick up my pace before looking down towards the river. There's a small beach-like area with pebbles littering the area. The water is mellow and softly flowing. And there, only a few meters away Val is standing with her feet in the water, her pants pulled up around her calves. She's throwing rocks making them skip along the top of the clear water. Her long wavy black hair is tied up in a messy bun and her hoodie is sitting on her up half like she's a model. She doesn't see me and I am glued to the ground. My feet were too scared or too tired to move forward and rush down the rest of the hill and into her arms.