two

✨~second chapter, yeeee!! thank you for 129 read already you lovely ppl~

༺•❀•༻

shotaro got up early, he didn't feel like going live this morning, so he said he'd do it tonight.

taro-chan has posted a photo!

65k likes

taro-chan i'll be going live tonight, cya later daddies~

sex4life: can't wait~

babyboyinneed: you're making me wet already!~

ren.junniehuang: awww, you look so good! as always! 😘😘
  ^taro-chan: thanks boo, u too 😘😛
  ^ren.junniehuang: hehe~ 😍

he got up and walked to his closet, he wanted something more extreme today.

he put on his fishnets and a plaid, blue skater skirt, a beige, oversized sweater with a button up shirt underneath that was accompanied by a baby blue lace chocker on his neck.

he smirked at himself, "damn shotaro, you look hot."
he walked into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and doing light makeup.

he grabbed his bag and put his platformed sneakers on and left for school.

༺•❀•༻

"damn taro, if i didn't have renjun and jeno, i'd fuck you." jaemin said, looking at him.
"thanks" he smiled, "hey? where are they anyways?"
"ohh, they both still can't walk," jaemin smirked, "they had some fun together and with me after."
"okay okay, don't go into detail please," he giggled.
"okay okay, i'll save you."
"thanks" he smiled.

༺•❀•༻

before shotaro knew it, it was already his second lesson for the day, and he was not happy as it was science, the subject he hated the most, and he didn't think he was all to good at it either.

he walked in and sat at his table, he was annoyed and knew that the test today, he was gonna fail.

the teacher and kids walked in, a few he knew, some he hadn't payed attention to and the new kid, he sat two seats across from his, but it was in front of shotaro's. (does that make sense?)

"hey taro!" a high pitched voice said loudly, sitting next to the boy.
"hey hyuckie" he smiled before looking at the new kid, he just couldn't stop staring.
"ooo~ who you lookin' at?" haechan snickered.
"n-no one!" he defended.

"okay class! today you have a science test, i expect your best work!" he said, "can the class president, seungmin, please hand these sheets out?" he more said then asked.
"yes mr" seungmin said before handing all the sheets.