twenty-two

~shawty gimme, whip-whiplash. shawty gimme, whip-whiplash :)~

༺•❀•༻

shotaro woke up with tear stained cheeks, red eyes and a pout constantly plastered on his face, he didn't realise it but he had fallen asleep crying last night.

he didn't feel himself today, he didn't want to go all out as usual. but at the same time he really wanted to dress up, so he had a shower and got dressed.

again, me using a picture bc i'm to lazy to describe it :)

there, beautiful.

he added a choker with a loop at the front (of that makes sense)

he styled his hair messily, and did light make up, he looked like a hot mess. he eyed himself in the mirror, looking at every inch of himself, from the way his hair curled on his head, to the way the belt and lining of the fishnets wrapped around his fine waist, to the way his feet sat in the socks he wore.

after eyeing himself off, he packed his bag and put his shoes on, walking into the kitchen where he put some food in his bag this time.

he looked around a noticed that chenle was still here, sitting on the lounge room floor.
"what are you still doing here?" shotaro asked in a sour tone. "oh me? nothing much~" he smirked and shotaro, standing up and walking towards him, standing in front of him, facing him from the other side of the table.

shotaro scowled at him once again, why'd he have to be so pretty? it annoyed him.

chenle leaned over the table and wrapped his finger in the loop of shotaro's choker, tugging it towards him, making shotaro lean inwards.

"hmm... i've also noticed that you like a certain someone too, it's quite obvious." he smirked at him, "but i'm sorry," he leaned into his ear, "i'm not going to hand him over. besides, i think i've already made him hate you~"

shotaro blushed when the younger's lips brushed against his ear, but frowned when he heard what he said. "what do you mean?"

"i'm a pretty good actor, so i've said something here and there about you." chenle grinned, letting go of his grip and putting on a sad face.

shotaro felt pissed, he grabbed chenle by the collar of his shirt, "you son of a bit-"
"shotaro!" taeyong yelled, gripping his wrist harshly.

"ow ow ow ow ow!" shotaro winced as taeyong forcefully pulled him away, not holding back in his grip.

"what are you doing?!" taeyong scolded, chenle was currently 'crying', making taeyong more annoyed.
"but he did i- it- he started it-" "stop making up excuses, why can't you just be nice to chenle?!" taeyong interrupted again.